Chapter 1

Ugh!!!! Why is life so hard to deal with? I swear I cant stand it anymore. My brother is off somewhere, my mom and dad are always fighting, and my boyfriend is acting sneaky. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself my names Shaniqua Thomas. I'm currently living in LA, Cali baby!! I'm 16 turning 17 March 25th .That's right I'm an Aries .

     How about I tell you about some of my life that is happening at this moment right now , Well its complicated so I'll try my best to explain it. My mom and dad are always fighting , moms keeps accusing dad of cheating and dad denies it every time but the funny thing is that they always fight about one thing to the other. if you don't get it well its like this . this morning  around 5:00 am they were up fighting cause dad probably just got back home . then they start fighting about the bills then about furniture and other shit.  

    Then my brother I haven't seen him in years he left when he was 17 and right now he's about 24. It's been 7 years I miss him so much he used to write a lot but now its only like once every 2 moths he only writes to me and we Skype sometimes but not anymore .  He tells me everything is going to be alright and not to worry about it. when he was here and they were fighting he would tell me close my eyes and think about things that made me happy but I was about 10 . I still do that but it doesn't help it doesn't have the same effect anymore without my brother.

    And  then there's my boyfriend we've been together since we were 13 . Yup 4 years but it doesn't feel the same like it did in the very beginning he's always blowing me off and saying he's got football practice . Sometimes I think he's seeing someone else i really try to believe him but its not working. My friends tell me that they always be seeing him with some chick and i tell them that it could be someone else. If i didn't see it with my own eyes then I'm not going to jump to conclusions . I feel like I'm doing the right thing . but there always someone in my ear telling me how he's off doing something with someone and its always a girl. Another funny thing is I saw him come out of a janitors closet and I was going to break up with him but he told me nothing happened and you know what I did right? I forgave him and I really think I should have let him go. I'm not going to think about it right now, so lets put that aside for later.

     I have two besties and I don't know what I would do without them. Latisha were basically like sisters we've known each other since we were in diapers because are mothers knew each other she was born a day after me so I'm a day older you can say I always tease her about that .Also there's La'Shay me and Latisha met her in kindergarten we all sat at the same table and we connected . She was born a day after Latisha. So were all Aries but I'm the oldest so its goes like this : Me : 25th , Latisha: 26th , La'Shay : 27th .  so we were meant to be best friends forever we mean that much to each other .

Authors note: Supp!!! this is my first story and I just joined Wattpad and thanks for reading my story and sorry if its short I'll try to make it longer and message me if you have any questions or if you want to be in the story . Deuces!!!!