"Okay. That's enough" Anna says, "I need to get home soon"

"Aww. You have to come again" Don stated.

"Nice meeting you, Anna"

Hunter followed her movement and stood, "Later"

"Bye"

Hunter led her to the bench at the side, away from all the notice, he said that he'll take her home as soon as one of his other cuz was back with his bike.

"That's my family"

"They're nice" she smiled sadly. She wished she had family as noisy as that. The only other family she had are cold as fish.

"Yeah"

"I would've have never imagined you being around a family like this"

He chuckles, "Imagining a drunken father and an irresponsible mother?"

"No!" she said quickly. Honestly, yes. Not that particular thing but something dark. "Well, close but it's just that I didn't imagine you around a family so warm with your reputation and all. Admit it. No one would either."

He laugh it off. "Everyone have demons. Some are just better at taming them" he looked at off distance. It made her wonder if he has one.

She sure have but like he said she had tamed it. At least she thinks so. Her mood suddenly down. Her past life flashing before her eyes. The demons she conquered do come back from time to time. Snap out of it! Her throat feels tight.

She saw Hunter studying her from her peripheriral vision.

Thas is bad! Was he figuring out something again?

"How about your demons?" she asked to keep her minds off herself.

"What about them?"

"What..are they?" she asks curiously, not really thinking that he'll tell her.

He sighed, "We were out in the rain" he sighed, he looked straight ahead, Anna couldn't believe he was actually going to tell her!

"Riding. Just two of us. I ran too fast even though I knew he don't want to" he swallowed with a pause. Anna didn't know who 'he' was. A best friend or a brother? It doesn't matter. Hunter seems to be hurting. His actions and words intrigue her so she continue to listen without interrupting him, "Then, on the middle of a deserted road, we crashed and I..I couldn't save him"
Anna gasped, she could just imagine how painful it would be losing someone precious to you. He probably couldn't get help. It was clear he blamed himself too! Poor Hunter. Beneath that cocky badass biker, he has deep scars.

"I'm sorry" she hugged him from the side, her voice shaking.

His body shook. Was he crying? Wait. She pulled back and looked at him.
"Are- are you laughing! Oh my God. Don't tell me you make that up!"

He burst out laughing, his deep laughter echoing around them.

"You're such a jerk!" she pushed him.

"I'm not lying, babe. I was talking about my bike"

Her jaws dropped. "Th-that's worse!"

"Feel better now that you've had your arms wrapped tighly around me?"

"People do that all the time!" she snapped but her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"That's it" he mummers softly.

Anna can't help but look at him only to notice the way his intense eyes fixed solely on her.

"What" she said breathlessly.

"The bitchy look" he mummers.

Her heart felt like it's been stab, "How dare you! You- you"

"You know that I like that. Like seeing the fire in your eyes. It comes out when you're showing all that sass" he raised a brow.

Well, it's true. He was always with the so called bitches.

"Don't tell me it's a compliment"

"It is" he shrugged.

Normally she wouldn't like being called a bitch even though she is, she can't control it but somehow Hunter makes her like it. Makes her feel that what she was doing was all okay.

Why was she feeling so relieved again?

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
A/n: Didn't expect another chapter so soon huh;)

Did you like it?

Comment, vote and share!