Chapter 5

Jade POV

It has now been about a month since I have moved into this apartment. Everyday has been eventful as me and my dearest neighbor, have been at each other's throat. He may be good looking and all but he is so not cute when words start to come out of his mouth.

"Can you please shut your mouth? You look so much better when you aren't talking" I sighed running a hand down my face. "So you think I'm good looking?" he smirked leaning against my door frame. That would be the only thing that he heard wouldn't it.

Right now my neighbor came banging on my door saying that my little group was being 'too loud'. I know for a fact that we were not loud because we are all currently trying to study for a test that is coming up.

"Hey pipsqueak are you almost done?" a squeaky voice cried out. "Is that the noise you're complaining about? You are MORE than welcome to take it with you" I growled out.

This girl name Alexandra has been the greatest pain in my ass since I have started my new semester. For some reason she has a grudge against me and has been up my ass nonstop.

"No thanks. You can keep that" he flinched. SEE! Even this playboy can't stand this girl and he hasn't even seen her. I'll admit that she is pretty, but just like this guy she is ugly as soon as she opens her damn mouth. "Are you sure?" I begged. "You know if you were going to start begging me then you should beg for something else" he smirked.

My face went blank at his statement. "Goodbye Blade" I said with a monotone as I slammed the door on his face. "Bye shorty have fun" he laughed through the door. I rubbed my temple from all the stress that I am currently dealing with and one of them won't leave my place.

"Who was that?" Sam asked as he lounged on my couch with Leo laying on his stomach. "Nobody. You know if you ain't going to help us to study then please leave" I said glaring at him. "Someone is grumpy" he laughed popping a chip into his mouth.

Then there is this guy that thinks that he is living here. Ever since he had came over to have dinner he won't leave my place unless he has to go home to sleep or change.

A sigh left my lips as I rubbed my temples from the stress these people are giving me. "Come on we are almost done" Damien, one of my classmates, tried to cheer me up. Thank the lord that we are almost done here. We had all agreed on a short amount of time to study so that we won't commit suicide before the test. "Why don't we just call quits" Stephanie, a good friend that I made this semester, groaned out. "I agree" I huffed laying my head on her shoulder.

"Thank god because I'm getting tired of this place" Alexandra whined. "Then you host it the next time" Steph growled at her. Alexandra just huffed turning around like an effing child. I wonder if daddy can take care of this stupid girl for me. 

I shake my head thinking that it will get rid of the gruesome but beautiful picture from my head. I'm sure no one will miss this squeaker. "Now now ladies lets be nice" Sam laughed. I grabbed the notebook next to me and threw it at him. "Leave with them you freeloader" I scolded him.

"So violent" he whined. I just rolled my eyes as my phone beeped. I pulled my phone out to see that I got a text from Joe.

Come home

That was all that I need to see to jump up and practically shove all of these people out of my place. "Where's the fire?" Damien asked. "My house, my brother needs me to come home" I explained as I locked my door. "Can I come? Can I? Can I?" Sam begged.

"No" I deadpanned.

After everyone finally left my place I headed over to my car to go home. I swear I'm going to hug the crap out of my brother when I get home.

"Your favorite daughter is home!" I announced as I walked in. "But I've been home" Saph yelled back. "Hi baby" mama cooed hugging me. "And yet they still haven't denied it" I smirked. "Shut up" she huffed walking away. "Leave your sister alone" daddy laughed pulling me into a hug.

"But because she is my sister is why I can't leave her alone" I laughed. My dad just shook his head as he walked away. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked as I followed behind him. "Well you know how I was going to hire that friend of Dave's?" he asked walking to his office. "Yeah. Where is Davey boy anyway?" I smirked looking around for my cute little victim.

"Leave the poor boy alone" daddy snickered. "Boo" I pouted taking a seat inside of his office. "So onto about the unfortunate soul that is about to start working with you?" I asked him.

"Oh yes I decided to hire him. I think you two are going to get along well. He seemed to have fun teasing Dave like you" he laughed. "Oh great another partner in crime" I smirked.

 "No partner in crime" Joe said strutting into the room. "Why not?" I whined. "Because you are not even going to meet him really. We just wanted to give you a heads up so in case you see someone that you don't know in the house. It shouldn't really have to come to that point but we just wanted to let you know so that we won't get a complaint of being beaten up. Plus he was hired into my side of the company" he explained.

"Damn you could have just said I wasn't going to meet the lad. Not a damn speech" I said rolling my eyes. Dad just shook his head as he leaned back into his chair. "That's it?" I asked leaning forward. "Just called me over just so that you guys can inform me about a new greenie?"

"Pretty much" they shrugged. "What a waste of my time" I huffed gettingout of my chair walking out of the room. Don't get me wrong, I am happy thatthey called me so that I had a reason to kick everyone out but that was just stupid. "I'm going home" I waved behind me ready to go home.

"Jaaaaaaaade" Joe whined following my out. "What Joe?" I asked rolling my eyes as I continued my journey away from the office. "Why don't you stay for a bit? I miss my other baby sis" Joe asked throwing his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him for a few minutes debating whether to invite him over or not.

Definitely not!! If he meets my neighbor, then he is going to scare him away and the guy may be a jerk but he is soooooo good looking. "I'll come spend the night during the weekend" I told him as I continued trying to leave. Keyword is trying since I have this thousand pound log hanging on me trying not to let me leave. "Promise?" he asked like a little child. "Yes Joe" I sighed confirming my stay. "Okay" he simply said letting go and walking away.

That damned twit, I thought glaring at his retreating form. I just shook my head at got into my car to go back home and study until my brain is ready to commit suicide.