Chapter 4

Jade's POV

"Well that is very disappointing" Sapphire huffed placing her chin on her hands. I simply rolled my eyes as I continued making us breakfast.

Sapphire over here has been pouting this whole morning just because she had missed the meet and greet with the neighbor. It ain't my fault that you were dead asleep and won't wake up for anything.

"I realllllly wanted to see him" she continued her whining. "Sapphire shut up and eat" I told her placing a plate of pancakes in front of her. Thank god she listened and stuffed that damn mouth of hers.

"Oh god I think I gained 5 pounds from this lazy morning" Sapphire groaned rubbing her stomach. I pressed the pause button to The Maze Runner movie we were watching to give her a blank look. This girl ate 3 pancakes and we have been lounging on my couch watching movie after movie.

"Sapph you ain't gonna gain that much weight in a short amount of time" I said bored looking back at the screen. I'll admit Dylan O'Brien is smexy but I just love Ki Hong Lee's sass in this movie and in the book. "But Jade" that stupid beast started to whine again.

Don't get me wrong I love my sister but she is a major whiner. When people first meet her, they think that she is a sweet and innocent girl when at home she isn't even close to that. She whines and pouts and complains a lot. I have to admit we are both spoiled but we express our being spoiled differently.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh thank the lord I huffed throwing myself onto my bed.

Jerm came by right now to pick up Sapphire and had to practically drag her out. That woman was stubborn to meet my neighbor.

I looked next to me to see Leo laying there just chilling. I wanna go shopping right now. Plus I'm going to need a new look for college anyway. Yes I just made an excuse to go shopping. Don't act like you've never done that before.

"Come on Leo we are leaving" I said standing up from the bed. I looked over to see he hasn't even moved a muscle. "Come on" I gestured with my hands to get him to move. He just looked up at me bored and then went back to his position. Leo, you little lazy dog. I just huffed and got ready to head out.

"Bye baby" I called out to Leo as I walked out of my door. Time to go shopping!!

When I got to the mall I was overwhelmed with excitement as I looked at all of the stores. This is going to be so much fun. As I started to walk forward someone bumped into me from behind.

I turned around ready to tell them off until I saw who it was. "Sam?" "Jade?" we both asked as we looked at each other. "Can't keep your hands off of me huh?" I smirked playfully. "What can I say? I'll take any chance I can to touch a beautiful lady" he shrugged. I let out a giggle as he chuckled. "So what brought you to come to the mall?" he asked. "Honestly, I'm using college as an excuse to go shopping for new clothes" I told him. "Girls" he sighed shaking his head.

"Whatever" I said sticking my tongue out to him. I turned around to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "I'm just messing around" he laughed. Mhmmm sure. "I'll accompany you since I'm all alone here" he said dragging me along with him. Oh he is so gonna regret tagging along with me.

"I so regret tagging along with you" Sam groaned. See I told you. "How many more clothes do you need woman?!" he asked holding up all of the bags I got him to carry. "Oh quit your crying. It's your fault for wanting to tag along. You should know that we girls love our shopping. Plus I already told you that I would feed you when we are done" I told him as I looked at a purple blouse. "Yeah! That was like 2 hours ago" he whined. I simply rolled my eyes as I put down the blouse. "Fine lets go" I told him walking to the exit.