Chapter 1

Marinette walked home alone in the rain until somebody catch up with her. Alya was leaving to go to her cousin's party and Marinette's parents went out of town.

"HEY! Wait up," Somebody called out. Marinette turned around and faced the figure. He panted heavy like he ran a marathon.

"Oh hi Adrien," Marinette said, smiling. Once Adrien breathed normally, he spoke up.

"Hi, I was wondering if you want to walk together?" He asked, knowing she will say yes. It's nothing new. Almost everyday they walked together after school.

"Adrien," She stated and giggled a bit. "You know you can walk with me. We walk together almost everyday."

"I know," Adrien chuckled. The rain started to pour hard so Adrien and Marinette ran to the bakery that wasn't so far.

Once they stepped in, the smell of the pastries was entering their noses. Adrien drooled a bit, wanting sweets right about now.

"Adrien close your mouth, you don't want flies in your mouth!"

"Sorry and can I have croissants please?"

"Sure!"

Marinette handed a croissant to Adrien and he thanked her. He took a bite into it and swallow it down like it was nothing.

"Don't choke your self," She said. "And you're still on that strict diet?"

"Yup, as usual," He answered back.

When they were done in the bakery, they went upstairs to Marinette's room. Marinette went to the window and saw that it had poured harder than before. She went back to Adrien and sat down on her chair while Adrien sat on the chaise.

"Well what should we do?" Adrien asked.

"Let's-" Before she could answer, the lights had went out.

"Oh come on!"

--------

I remembered someone comment on a post I made a few weeks ago that if I don't make this happen, they will come and find me. Who was that? This was dedicated to them. Honestly I laughed a bit and it made my day. Also can someone make a cover for me? I will give credit. I got nothing much to say now...

Bye