"Ugh! Okay, I'm leaving." He said before walking out.

I closed the door behind him and walked over to the shower, but didn't see any knobs to turn it on.

Looking around, I saw a tablet like thing built into the wall and figured it had to have something to do with this complicated shower. After about 10 minutes of fumbling around with it, I was able to get it to work.

There was a rain shower that almost covered the entire ceiling of the shower along with shower heads built into the walls.

Why does one person need all of this?

Whatever reason, I was going to enjoy it tonight. Stripping out of my clothes, I got into the shower and understood instantly why he got it. It felt like every part of my body was getting massaged at the same time. I may or may not have taken the longest shower of my life that night.

Stepping out, I found the towel he left me and dried off enough so that I wasn't dripping water everywhere.

I grabbed my clothes off of the ground and headed out of the bathroom in search of Ace. Getting extra clothes wasn't exactly something I thought to bring on my first date with him.

"Hey, do you have something I can wear to bed?" I asked hanging over the banister at the top of the stairs, still in my towel.

"Huh?" He said with his eyes glued to the tv in front of him.

"I'm naked." This got his attention and his eyes locked on me, "I need something to wear to sleep."

He stood from his spot on the couch and glided up the steps in no time as he skipped every other other step. Passing me, he went into his room and looked through a few drawers before handing me one of his sweaters and some new boxers.

"Thanks, honeybun."

"You could've just went to bed naked. I wouldn't have minded." He mumbled as he passed me and went back downstairs for me to change.

Once I finished, I went downstairs to join him on the couch. I sat down next to him and he picked me up and placed me on his lap.

"Let me ask you something."

"God, you ask a lot of questions. Go ahead though." He pinched my side.

"Are you a virgin?" I chuckled slightly at his question.

"No. Why?"

"I was just curious. How many guys have you been with?"

My eyebrows raised at his question. I never understood why people asked this question when deep down they didn't want to know the answer. There was no real "right" answer. Too high and you're a ho, too low and you're damn-near a nun.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that?" I asked turning to straddle his lap.

Typically, his hands went directly to my butt as he scanned me up and down before nodding.

"One and a half."

"One and a half? How is that possible?"

"Well, the one because I had sex with a guy and the half because..." I paused, "Wow, now that I think about it, it's pretty sad and I don't want to talk about it all of a sudden." I said thinking about what happened a couple years ago.