Moment For Life ♥

--- The Next Day: Monday Morning ---

I was at my locker with the girls, telling them about everything that happened last night. I told them about how we got to know eachother, the drive home; how funny he was. It was when I got to the part where I had sex with him they stopped me.

"You did what?!" Shawna yelled, wide-eyed. I met Shawna back in sixth grade. She had the most beautiful long black hair, and smooth skin. She had hazel brown eyes that glistened in sunlight and a body every girl dreamed to have. Since I knew her she never was single, all the boys wanted her, but I guess I couldn't blame them, she was beautiful.

"I can't believe this." Breanna said, shaking her head. Breanna, I met the same time I met Shawna, in sixth grade. Breanna was really pretty too, with jet black curly hair that reached past her shoulders, dark brown eyes, and a full coca-cola shaped body. 

"Wait, this isn't processing through my head. Repeat?" Angel came in, still shocked.I met Angel when I was about seven years old. Angel was lightskinned, with curly brown hair, and a slim body. She was beautiful too, all my friends were beautiful.

"I had sex with him...in his car...and it felt great..." I mumbled.

"Shaniah, are you crazy? You just met him and you already fucked him. What  if you get pregnant? What if you catch something?" Nay questioned me, yelling. Nay was like one of those over protective big sisters, a little too protective sometimes. She's known me since I was in diapers, and she was four. She's the only one that knows everything that's gone on in my life. I guess she felt she should care for me and look out for me, since my mother didn't. I always dreamed of being just like Nay; she was the most beautiful out of all my friends, she was a model, and she dates Khalil. Yes, the famous singer Khalil.

"Shaniah?" she said again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Are ya'll serious right now?" I questioned, in disbelief. "I don't tell ya'll what to do with ya'll boyfriends."

Breanna dated Jacob Perez, Shawna dated Craig Johnson, and Angel dated Rayon Smith, the most popular guys at school.

"And besides," I Continued. "I'm old enough to handle myself."

They looked at me in disbelief. 

"Well, speaking of the devil," Shawna scoffed. 

I followed her eyes and seen Trey, walking towards us. "What the hell is he doing here?" I wondered.

"Hey shawty," he gave me his gorgeous smile, "I ain't know you go to school here."

"I can say the same thing." I replied.

He put his arm around me and walked off with me. I looked back at my friends and they rolled their eyes. Trey looked at me. "So what do you say about cutting class with me?"

"Oh, Um, I-I don't know." I stammered.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." he pleaded.

I laughed. "Okay, Okay."

-----

Trey took me to the back of the school. What the hell? He rolled a joint and began smoking. 

"You want some, Shawty?" he said, in between puffs"

"N-nah," I stuttered. "I ain't know you smoke."

"Sometimes, it takes all the stress away. You should try it." He passed me the joint. I hesistated at first but then took a few puffs. An instant high came over me. Trey was right, it took all my stress away and I forgot everything. I forgot how my mom didn't care about me, how she had to be a stripper to support us, how her many boyfriends violated me. I forgot how I didn't know a thing about my dad, not even his name, because my mom didn't even know who my real father was. I forgot how much I hated my mom with a passion. I forgot how I barely had anyone that cared for me, except my friends. The only thing that was on my mind was how good it felt to be with Trey, how much I wanted his love, and how I wanted this moment to last forever.

Trey pushed me against the wall and kissed me, he kissed my lips and kissed on my neck. He ran his tongue along my neck. I brung his hands to my chest and he massaged my breasts, squeezing them gently. I moaned. As he took off my shirt, I knew we was about to get some things done.

There was only one thought on my mind, I wish that I could have this moment for life.

-----

 I Hate This Chapter. It Sucked. But Don't Worry, The Rest Of The Chapters Will Be More Exciting   Please Comment Below By Signing In With Twitter && Tell Me What You Think. Become A Fan By Going To My Profile Page. Vote. Add To Reading List. 20 Votes && 500 Views For Next Chapter. Request Or I Dont Write.