Chapter 4__Abomination

Of course, Isaac and I couldn't leave the hide-out to go to school since we were possibly murderers, but we made do.

Especially when Derek was training us.

Like right now.

Isaac was up first, going through an obstacle course--sort of--to get to Derek.

He ran over, flipping over one object, continued on running as he jumped over another, jumping onto one of the beams, then turning to Derek.

All Derek did was push him to the ground.

And the same thing repeated. Over and over and over again. Six times.

I was on top of the wall behind him, jumping off and forward, but he caught me and pushed me right down next to Isaac.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked.

Erica was behind him, and when he turned around, she jumped him, latching her legs around him as she kissed him. He tossed her down next to me.

"That is the last time you do that," Derek said.

I could hear Boyd coming closer behind us as Erica asked, "Why? 'Cause I'm a Beta?"

"No. Because I have someone else in mind for you."

"Are we done?" Isaac asked. "'Cause I've got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek gave him a sympathetic look, walking closer and keneeling in front of us. "Here."

"Oh."

He took Isaac's arm, twisting it until it broke and Isaac yelled out in pain as he was forced to turn, his head underneath Derek's. "Hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh?! Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive."

He let go of Isaac, getting up and starting to walk away as I asked, "If they wanted us dead, then why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?"

"I don't know," Derek answered. "But they're planning something, and you especially know that's not our only problem." I sighed, looking up at him. "Whatever that thing was that kill Natalie and Isaac's father and nearly killed Natalie, I think it killed someone else last night. And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know." He started to turn away again, looking back slightly. "As fast as I can teach you."

Then he walked to the subway cart and opened the door, going inside, then shutting it.

Boyd, Erica and Derek had gone to the semi-final lacrosse game while Isaac and I were stuck at the underground lair.

"Hey, Natty," Isaac said. "Let's see your back."

I nodded, taking off my leather jacket to show the spaghetti strapped black shirt. I looked over my shoulder. "Is it completely healed?"

"Nothing but a fading pink line," Isaac answered with a smile.

I smiled back, putting my jacket to the side as I stood up. "Finally. Now, I can train harder and learn how to kick your ass."

Isaac smirked. "You wish."

I tilted my head. "We'll see about that."

And hopefully soon.