Chapter four - the beginning of the end

"Elsword!" I heard a familiar voice as i saw a red haired girl run to Elsword. It was Elesis, Elsword's older sister. Ara's older brother, Ran was also running towards us. Ran summoned clones on the spot. "Don't shout! They react to only sound!" Ran's clones said. I nodded. We kept on attacking.

"We have to get out of the school." I said to Eve. "Yeah." She replied. "I'll drain all the zombies with black hole. Can you get the others out? I'll fly and join you." Eve said as she slashed zombies' heads off with spears. "Alright. Be careful." I said.

"Okay. Generate black hole!" Eve shouted, generating a black hole, and dragging the zombies in, clearing a path for me to get through to the others. While i ran, Eve pulled the trigger of the black hole, and the black hole exploded, killing all the zombies that were sucked in. "Guys." I said as i ran closer to the group of seven people.

"We have to get out of here." I said, as i saw Eve cloak and run past the zombies.

Cloaking allows Eve to become invisible for about 10 seconds. While she is invisible, she could walk past any living thing and they won't realize. However, once she attacks, or uses another active with the exception of mana conversion, she will immediately become visible.

"Where did Eve go?" Ara asked and looked around. I pointed to the right side of me. "How come you're the only one that can see her?" Rena asked. "Cuz i'm her boyfriend." I said as Eve's cloaking became undone.

Eve's cloaking can be seen through by the people she trusts or the people of her team.

"So you were right." Chung said. "Umm... Can we go somewhere more safe if we want to talk more...?" Aisha asked. Zombies were closing in. "Elesis," i said as i turned to face her. "Can you drive?" "I can." She answered. "Can you drive a bus?" I asked again. "Where'd you get that from? She's never drived a bus before Raven." Elsword said.

"But i can." I turned to where the voice came from. It was Ran. "Can you?" I asked again. He nodded. "Oh yeah, Ran drove our family to beaches and stuff when we used to live closer to them. We had a bus, and our family was quite big so..." Ara added.

"That's good. The bus keys are probably in the main staff room. We have to get there and get the keys. The buses are over there." I pointed to a far place, the other side of the battles fighting area. "I think we can make it." Elsword said. "Then let's go. The main staff room is in the teacher's building right? We'll have to go through the foyer of the front reception." I said.

"Let's go. Aisha, bind them." Elesis said and raised her sword, the Claymore. "Binding circle!" As Aisha shouted, all the zombies within the area were binded to the spot. While they were binded, we all ran for the teacher's building, which wasn't that far away.

We attacked all the zombies that came at us, quietly chopping off their heads or something. In no time, we were all at the teacher's building. "There aren't any of them inside..." I mumbled as i carefully looked at the inside through the glass window.

"Let's go in. The main staff room is at the end of the hallway." I said and slowly opened the door, keeping aware, just incase any of them appeared. "Here." I said and grabbed the handle of the door. "Dammit it's locked." I said and lifted my blade to smash it open. "Stop." Ara said and walked closer to the locked door.

"Finger bullet." Ara materialized a spirit orb and threw it at the door's lock, and pulled it back. Only the lock broke down, not making any sound at all. "Nice job." Ran complimented her. She smiled back as a response.

The door flung open as we walked in. Nothing was inside. "The keys are over there. Get them." I said and stood at the doorway. Aisha teleported to where the keys were. She grabbed all of them, since we weren't sure which key was a match to which bus. She teleported back, and with that we closed the door and ran back out.

"There... There's more than before..." Rena said in shock. The number of zombies had doubled, no tripled in that short amount of time. "Well one bite is fatal. Don't forget." Ran reminded us.

"Well the buses are on the other side of the battles fighting area..." I said to myself. I tried to think of a plan as we all walked back into the foyer, and closed the door. Then something came to my mind. 'Hyper actives!' I thought. "Hey guys, name all your HAs and tell me what they do." I said quietly.

"Well... Mine's blade rain..." Elsword started. "Using the power of the evolved cornwell, i summon and drop a larger version of my giant sword on to the target. The sword then opens up, and unleashes an endless stream of cornwells, damaging all targets in te area." He finished explaining. "Nope. Next." I said and faced to Rena.

"Mine's innocent. You already know what it does." Rena said. "Oh that's right. And Chung's is outrage strike." I said and faced Eve. "Eve's is lunatic scud." I said and looked at Elesis.

"Ancient fire is the name of my HA. I release a huge amount of flame energy, blowing up any targets caught in the vortex up." Elesis explained. "Doesn't work either..." I looked at Ran.

"Reverse gravity." Ran said. "A summon circle appears under my feet. Any targets caught in it will slowly rise to the air, and stay until i release another attack; a shock wave from the ground. During my second awakening, the area is doubled." "That's not it either... Ara?" I asked.

"Energy canon. I create a giant orb above me, and anything that touches it will gain damage. When the orb is at the largest, i throw it, causing it to slowly drop forward. Massive damage is caused if touched, and the orb explodes when it touches the ground." Ara said. "No..." I faced Aisha, the only one who hasn't told me.

"Abyss ankor. I summon a giant ankor and i sit on it. Then i order it to fire a massive laser beam, causing targets to be dragged in, dealing massive damage." Aisha explained. "That's it! I knew there would be someone!" I quietly celebrated.

"When we go outside, i need you to use that on my word." I said. "Alright." The agreed. We opened the door, and walked outside. "Face that way." I said, making her face to where the buses were.

"Aaannnddd... Fire away!" I shouted and let Aisha perform her HA. She summoned an ankor and sat on it, ordering it to shoot a massive laser beam, killing all zombies in and near it. "Let's go!" I shouted again as the ankor disappeared along with the laser beam. The pathway was now open, no zombies near us. We ran and flew and teleported as fast as we could to the buses.

We pressed all the buttons, making sure all the buses were unlocked, and jumped into the new and largest bus. "Drive Ran!" Aisha said as she threw Ran the key that matched the bus. Ran put the keys in and started to drive. We left the whole school behind.

All the other survivors. Students. Teachers. Zombies. Friends. Family members. Relatives. Mr Bathlem...

___________________________

Thanks for reading~! :) i hope u liked it~~ next update will be soon! Vote and comment~ ^.^