Chapter 21// This Is Halloween

"Oh my god!" I hear Bella's voice yell and I sit up right. Except for I'm dragged back down by an arm that's keeping me stuck to the bed. I look over to a sleeping Archer and all the memories from last night come swarming in.

"Bells not so loud please." I groan rubbing my head. "My head hurts really bad." I say as I rub my forehead slightly.

"Harlow its one o'clock in the afternoon. I've been trying to call you all morning and here I find you cuddled all up with some guy! What about Archer? I thought you really liked him." She says frowning and I sit looking at her with wide eyes. My eyes drift towards Archer who I though to be asleep but is sitting there shaking with silent laughter. I gasp slapping his arm.

"You asshole you can't fake sleep!" I yell and he chuckles louder this time. It's a slow laugh as he wakes up.

"Aw what's wrong Har? Afraid I'll hear something you don't want me to?" He says smiling. His voice makes my stomach flip, if you ever say a guys sleepy voice isn't the hottest thing in the world then you're lying to yourself. I push him off the bed only to have him grab my wrist and pull me down on top of him. We laugh covered in blankets as Bella probably sits with annoyance. I push his hair back from his eyes and let my hand cup his cheek. He leans into it and I smile softly

"Still here you know!" Bella yells. I sigh pulling the covers back and standing up. "Oh! Um, hi Archer." Bella says blushing but at the same time grinning.

"Hey." he says pulling his ruffled shirt back down to cover his abdomen. "I'm just gonna leave now. I'll see you in a couple hours." He says and I nod as he climbs back out my window and over to his house.

"Tell me everything!" Bella yells jumping on my bed and dragging me with her.

"Bells it's not as exciting as you may think it is." I say pulling my blanket back onto my bed. She raises her eyebrows signaling for me to go on. I roll my eyes and sit back down and folding my legs underneath me. "Basically last night on the way back from your house, the song came on and I went into a panic attack. Like one of the worst I ever had. I like passed out and when I woke up we were here and he stayed with me. End of story." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay so one; that is so sweet!" She says gushing and I roll my eyes. "Two; why the hell didn't you call me?!" She says pouting and I ounce again roll my eyes.

"Gee if wasn't out for four hours I probably would have." I say and she laughs shrugging her shoulders.

"Excuses excuses. Now let's get down to the real question." She says grinning and I raise my eyebrows in question. "So you have feelings towards Archer?" She asks in more of a statement than a question. I feel my cheeks blush and I stand up walking towards my closet.

"I don't have feelings for anyone Bella." I say grabbing my bags and bringing them back into the room.

"Your so lying!" She says and I shake my head at her. "Come on Har, he's a nice guy and he clearly cares for you. I mean the man stayed with you last night for Christ sakes!" She says and I just shake my head laughing.

"Bella I don't want to talk about that right now." I say pulling my stuff out and setting it on my bed.

"But Harlow." She whines and I look at her with a questioning glance. "You never want to talk about boys!" She complains and I smile shaking my head.

"Because there's no reason to." I say grinning and she frowns.

"There is when a guy likes you!" She yells throwing her hands in the air. I snort putting my hands on my hips.

"Bella, Archer does not like me like that." I say walking away.

"Harlow he so does anyone can see it! If you can't then your seriously blind." She says and I grasp turning back to her.