Chapter 11

Winter

I got discharged and we are on our way home. I walked in the door and was envolped in lots of hugs. I heard a loud growl. I everyone stopped hugging me and looked at Jack's. "Baby, what's wrong these are my friends and my gang."I said. "I'm sorry babe, your mate and I am uh, um..."he trailed off. "Possessive," I finished. He nodded. I screamed,"GANG MEETING, NOW,"they nodded and I walked to the meeting room. I looked at the front and there was a third McCann chair. I sat on one on the side beside the one for Jack's that Jason put there, the one across from Ryan. Everyone was here in under a minute. "Ok, first things, first, Ryan, you are being moved to third in command and replaced with Jacks," I said. Ryan sat there with shock written across his face. "Second of all we are going to start with the kidnapping tomorrow and Jack's will pose as my boyfriend since he's my mate and he will help me kidnap the girls, Jason will come to but Jason you have to look different." I said. Everyone nodded,"PARTY TIME,"Jason yelled. What is up with these people and partys,"babe I will be back, steer clear of Ryan but have fun with the rest of the gang, and be nice to Jason and try to make friends,"I said. "Ok, baby hurry," he said. I kissed him and walked to my room. When I got there I walked to my closet and looked through my clothes before pulling out a white tube top, a leather Jacket with McCann on the back, skinny jeans ,and black pumps. I slipped my outfit on. I braided my hair to the side. I didn't put no make up and walked downstairs. I was looking down and everything went silent. I looked up and everyone was staring. Most mouths were open. "Would you close your mouths before I close them for you, everyone except for my baby." They closed there mouths and went back to the party. "Would you like to dance?" Jack's asked. "Sure baby,"he grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. I turned around and started to grind on him. "Babe, stop teasing me, or I'll take you up those stairs and fuck you senseless,"he whispered in my ear. "Take me upstairs, Jacks,"I growled biting his ear which was such a turn on. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. He picked me when we got to the top of the stairs and kissed he depend the kiss and started making out with me. He kicked my door open and threw me on the bed. He closed and locked the door. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned. He kissed me where my mark would go,"mark me Jacks," I moaned. He didn't hesitate he sunk his teeth into my neck and I whimpered in both pain and pleasure. I marked him. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a suprise. "I have a suprise for you, I will be right back." I said. He nodded. "I walked into the bathroom and slipped off my clothing before slipping on the aqua blue lace. I put on my blue robe and undid my hair leaving it wavy from the braid to make me look more sexy. I walked out of the bathroom. I stood in front of the bed and bit my lip seductively while slipping my robe off slowly his eyes traveled down my body. I got on the bed and crawled on all fours slowly. I realized he was just in his underwear. I got on top of him. I started to kiss him. He depend the kiss by licking my bottom asking for and entrance. I gladly gave. He slipped his underwear off. I took my bra off. He massaged my boobs while we made out. He slipped off my underwear. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. He slipped in side of me. "Ahh,"I moaned. "Faster," he sped up. "Ah, Jacks,"I said. Before long a pit was in my stomach and I let go. Before long Jacks was squirting me with his hot white seed. I calasped beside. "Ready for round 2," I asked. "Bring it on McCann,"he said.