Honey:

Ebony's hand grazed up and down my naked chest as we laid in her bed

Ebony's hand grazed up and down my naked chest as we laid in her bed. I inhaled from my joint, exhaling toward her purple ceiling, at the decorations she had up there. I handed to her and I watched as she inhaled, surprising me when she didn't cough. Blue dream by Jhené Aiko was playing in the room.
One of the things I like about Ebony is that we could both sit in silence and let it rock.
"Im going to braid your hair in two braids." She breathed. I nodded and I sat in between her legs. She kissed my back and I closed my eyes, inhaling from the drug.
"So, friends just lay naked with each other after having sex?" She whispered, kissing my neck.
I laughed lowly.
"Yes, cocoa baby."
I felt her fiddling with my hair, the comb running through it and I closed my eyes.
"What do you use in your hair?" She asked.
"Shampoo and conditioner."
"Oh god..you need some coconut oil and cantu oil. Your hair is delicate." I heard her open something and a beautiful smell filled my nose as her small hands massaged my scalp.
She parted my hair and I felt the braiding process start.
I kept cracking jokes, making her laugh while she did my hair. I began to develop a headache from how tight the braids were.
"Done!" She said after two whole hours. She handed me a small mirror and I stared in awe.
"You have magic hands." I breathed. She sucked her teeth.
"Girl, bye."
I laughed and twisted around to look at her.
"You're so cute, little cocoa cabana baby. There's a song for you."
"Is there?" She asked, quirking her brow.
"Yeah. It's called lil Haiti baby by future."
"You and your trap music." She snorted. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. Her cheeks heated against my mouth and I smirked.
"Here take pics of my hair and post it on my Facebook."
I twisted my head around as she took pics, and uploaded them to my Facebook, promoting her business.
"You gonna make this shmoney, lil Haiti baby." I grinned.
"Your nicknames are annoying."
"I don't care."
"Shut up." She giggled, covering her mouth. I stared at her with a goofy smile on my face and she pushed my face away.
"Stop staring at me like that." She breathed, her hand running down my face.
"No." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.
"Come here." She breathed. I did and laid my head on her chest, taking a nipple in my mouth.
"You're so damn..ignant, stop!" She squealed as I bit down softly.
"No." I pouted. I took a picture with her boob in my mouth and she laughed, moaning as she held my head there.
"Mmm, stop.." Ebony moaned. I removed myself from her breast and looked up at her.
"Let's go for a walk." I breathed.
"It's twelve at night, Honey." She sighed.
"So? You've never taken a late night walk?" I asked.
"No."
"Well you will, now."
I slipped on a hoodie I packed and she slipped on a sweater and her shoes. We linked fingers as we walked outside.
The sky was dark, except for the few stars that stuck out and the moon. The street lights were off and it was just us two standing outside of her house.
"Where do you wanna go? There's not much places." She stated.
"Let's go to the corner store."
We walked hand and hand toward the store, the middle eastern man eyeing us wearily as we walked in. We grabbed a lot of snacks and I brought some roll up, before walking out.
That's when I heard it.
Pow pow pow.
I ducked and grabbed Ebony with me.
"What the hell was that?!" I hissed.
"Oh..yeah, that's also why I don't come outside at night." She giggled under her breath.
I was shook.
"How is that funny?"
"It happens every night. I'm pretty used to it. Come on, we could sit on my steps." She grabbed my hand and we walked back to the house.
We sat on her steps and she watched as I rolled up a blunt, her hand touching my thigh.
We talked about the stars and zodiacs as we smoked and I've never felt more free.
Ebony asked me why I smoked weed and I told her because I loved to be high because I always feel so damn low.
"I'm sleepy." She yawned as she pulled her hoodie off. We were back in her bedroom and we laid down on the bed in the dark. I rubbed her back softly and her slow breathing filled my ear.
I wanted to stay like this, forever.
It felt good to have someone like her around. She didn't judge me for who I truly was and I was so comfortable around her.
I just hope I don't lose her like I lose everyone else.

It was homecoming day and I was too excited.
"Bro calm down. Mad hype for what?" Joseph asked. I rolled my eyes and inhaled from my blunt.
"Man she's just..she's just special." I stated.
"I bet..she got a nigga blushing."
I chuckled, shaking my head.
"Pussy must be good, huh?" Rico asked.
That question irritated me.
"Bro..it's not always about sex. She has a good head on her shoulders. Intellectual as hell."
"She a virgin? I wouldn't mind getting all up in that." Joseph stated, causing Rico to laugh.
"Fuck you."
"I'm just playing, damn. She's all yours."
I looked at the time and saw I had to get ready. I knew she was doing hair and makeup at her house right now, so I decided I'd pay her a visit.
I ubered to her house and saw some girls walking out the front door with perfected makeup and hair.
My baby is so talented.
I walked into her house and saw her counting the stack of money she had in her hands. I smirked and walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Honey?" She asked. I kissed her neck and I felt her skin warm up.
"Just came to visit before I got ready."
I felt her pulse speed up as I continued to kiss her neck. Her breathing became heavy and ragged as she gripped the edge of the table.
"Honey, stop.." She moaned. I smirked and twisted her around, kissing her softly.
"I-I need to..mmm.. I need to go get ready." She moaned against my mouth. I kissed her again, feeling her melt against my mouth.
"I need to go shower." She stated.
"Let me come with you." I whispered, biting down on her bottom lip. She moaned again, shaking her head.
"We can't. We'll be late." She stated. I rolled my eyes and pulled away.
"Fine, but tonight, we're getting it on."
She laughed loudly, and I shook my head.
"I'm serious!" I giggled.
"Go get ready." She laughed, kissing me again, before running upstairs.
I ubered home and got ready in a pair of black slacks and a black button down shirt. I looked in the mirror, my faux brown eyes empty. I wrapped my hair in a tight bun and covered my freckles.
"Yo, honey!" I heard my dad yell. I walked towards him and he looked me up and down.
"Where you goin?" He asked.
"Homecoming."
"Whatever. I'm leaving." He mumbled, stumbling out the house. I sighed and called an uber, going to Ebony's house.
When she opened the door my entire body melted.
She was in a black dress that held her body, greatly. Her curves were highlighted, her long chocolate legs looking so delicious. Her hair was flat and slick, her make up perfect.
"You are so beautiful." I breathed. She smiled and grabbed my hand.
"You think so? I was going to change my dress I thought it was t-"
I cut her off as I pressed my lips against hers, holding her face to mine. She kissed me back, and it turned heated, our tongues caressing each other's as she moaned.
Our kiss was nasty and sexy. I lifted her and placed her on the table, spreading her legs. My hand traveled up her thigh and she panted, her eyes dark and hooded as she stared down at me, her tongue on her upper lip.
Oh fùck.
When did she turn so nasty?
I watched as she gasped, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I pushed my fingers inside of her, curling them.
"Oh fùck.." she moaned, loudly, before covering her mouth.
"It's okay, baby. Let it out." I breathed, kissing her thighs, before digging into her flesh. She was moaning, gripping the table as I devoured her.
"Oh God, fuck, fuck, Honey!" She shouted. This is the most I've heard her curse and it was driving me crazy.
I continued to eat her like thanksgiving dinner, sucking on her flesh until she exploded against my mouth, crying out for the Lord.
I stood up and kissed her softly, watching as she came down from heaven.
"Now I have to go change my panties." She mumbled, her eyes still closed. I laughed and she pushed me away from her, walking up the stairs.
As I waited for her, I thought about how much I felt myself falling in love with her.
And this time, I wasn't going to stop myself.

SORRY I DIDNT CHECK FOR ERRORS PLS!! I LOVE YOU ALL VOTES ND COMMENTS PLS THANK U