chapter 9

Megan's pov-

"WEEEEEE!" I screamed while going down the swirly slide. I love playgrounds so much! There's so many things to do! "Lets go on the swing!" Niall said, picking me up and running towards the swings. He set me down in the baby swing while him, Zayn, and Liam sat in the regular swing. "AGH! My bum is too big to fit!!!!" I looked over and saw Louis trying to fit into the baby swing next to me. I giggled and cheered him on.

Harry started pushing my swing and Louis somehow managed to fit into the swing. "We have our last concert In New York today and then tomorrow were heading off to Miami. It's going to be a pretty long bus ride just to worn you." Liam informed us. We all nodded. "OMG! ICECREAM!" I cheered when I saw a big Ice-cream stand. "Haz Haz Haz Haz Haz! can I get some? PLEASE!" I begged my big brother. "OMG ICECREAM? YAY!" Harry cheered with me. He picked me out of the swing and we ran over to the ice cream. We defiantly are related.

"2 vanilla and chocolate swirls please!" Harry ordered with a huge smile on his face. "make that 7!" The boys called, walking up behind us. "We don't have swirls." The old grumpy man growled at us. "Aw c'mon how cant you have swirls?" Louis asked the man. The man slapped his hand on the counter, "I said we don't have swirls and that's final! He yelled and scowled at us. I flinched and hid behind Harry's leg. "Ok ok sheesh. Um I guess we'll just have 7 chocolate ice cream cones, please." Liam said, Looking a bit frightened.

The man scooped up all of our ice creams and handed them to us. The boys paid and we all walked over to the park table. "That was weird." I said once Haz placed me on his lap at the table. They all nodded and licked their ice creams. "so now what?" Zayn asked. "What are we doin after dis?" I asked, finishing up my ice cream. They all looked up at me and shrugged. "I need to go grocery shopping cuz the bus is running out of food. Does anyone wanna come with?" Liam asked. I shot my hand straight up "Me!" Liam nodded. "Ill come!" Harry smiled. "Zayn, Niall and I will just have a movie night on the bus." We all nodded and left the park.

_________________________________________________________

Harry's pov-

"Bread, pasta, milk, cheese, crackers, and juice." I said, reading off the first few things on our list. Meg was sat in the little baby seater in the front of the cart, I was pushing the cart, and Liam was grabbing everything. All of us were wearing sweat shirts, sweat pants, and beanies, which I thought was pretty funny. We're cute. "OOO get dat! Omg look at dat! OO dat looks yummy!" Megan was pretty much drooling over everything in the store, even if she didn't know what it was. I can tell she hasn't been to a grocery store in a while.

"Can we get Meg some fruit snacks? She loves them." I asked Liam. He nodded and I grabbed a pack on the shelf. I started to stand on the end of the cart and glide around the isles like a little kid. Don't lie, You do that all the time.

"Sir stop!" A worker, marched over to me pointing  his finger at me. "What?" I asked looking up at him. He was a big bald guy wearing a store uniform which was obviously a few sizes too small. "Look I don't appreciate you guys fooling around in my store. Keep it up and you and that 'thing' will need to leave." The man said, poking Megan's forehead. Meg looked scared. Oh he did not just do that. "Excuse me? Don't you dare touch or talk to my sister like that again!" I shouted In his face "And second, What did we do?"

"You're rolling around my isles and I'm not going to tolerate it!" The man said sternly. I wanted so badly to roll my eyes at him. "Ok fine I wont do it again." I promised. "Too late for that. GET OUT! He pointed to the doors. "LIIIAAAAAAM!" I called for Liam. He ran up to us "Yea what's wrong?" He panted. "This guy just kicked out. Take the cart and we'll meet you in the car. Ill explain later." He nodded and me and Meg walked out of the store.