chapter 1

Harry's Pov-

"Ok boys that's a rap!' one of our producers called from the other side of the studio. the boys and I sighed in relief. don't get me wrong, we love to write new music, but today we wrote about 5 songs for our new album and I'm exhausted! we've been here for about 8 hours.

I sighed and gathered all my things and headed out the door with the other boys. They look just as tired as I am. We climbed into the large black SUV. Louis in the drivers seat, zayn in the passengers seat, Liam and I in the middle row, and Niall in the back row. We were all making small chit-chat when my phone buzzed from inside my pocket.

"hello?" I looked around to see if the other boys noticed, but they were all to distracted to notice.

"oh hi is this Harry styles?" A lady asked, sounding not the slightest bit interested.

"yep that's me." I said, picking at the ends of my finger nails.

"Hi I'm calling you from Cheshire Hospital. I've just been told to inform you that your parents past away earlier this morning...." The lady sighed, sounding a little more upset.

My heart dropped. She probably has the wrong number or something. this can't happen. I didn't even get to say goodbye!

"w-what?" I stuttered, immediately regretting that I asked.

"They were in a brutal car accident. I'm so sorry for not contacting you earlier. I'm very sorry for your loss."

I couldn't listen anymore. I hung up the phone and placed my head in my hands. I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm mad at myself for not being there for them and I'm also sad that their gone. I wanted to cry but it was like my body was empty, no tears would come out. I'm just in shock. Pure utter shock.

"Harry? Mate are you alright?" Liam asked, sounding completely shocked and scared. I completely forgot that all the boys were here. I felt all of their eyes look at me.

After thinking about everything that just happened I decided to tell them. I told them every thing that just happened. when I looked up, they all looked at my sympathetically. Pity. I knew that was all I would be getting for a while. I hate it when people pity me. I feel so vulnerable. I looked down and started to pick at my finger nails again.

The car was silent. It was Like every one was in to much shock to speak. Right now I was just thinking about how different life would be without my parents. It broke my heart to know that their gone forever. I'm broken.

that's when I remembered something.

yay first chapter done! sorry that was really crappy but trust me it gets better!