Chapter 15: Escape Plan

(The whole gang started running from the darkness.)

Nathan: "So, let me get this straight. Ares is an evil god."

Lara: "Right."

Nathan: "And Circe made him immortal just so he can rule his army."

Lara: "That's correct and I believe that Ares is going to use the shield to probably..."

Sully: "Wipe out the entire human race?"

Elena: "That sounds about right. He's the most despicable god in the Greek mythology."

Nathan: "Well, we can't let that happen." (Suddenly, Ares appeared in front and the crew stops in their tracks.)

Sully: "Shoot him!" (Everyone uses their guns and fired at will, but the bullets are resisting on Ares armor. Lara stops firing and everyone else kept firing.)

Lara: "Stop, don't waste your ammo. The bullets are not piercing his armor. He's immortal, we're not."

Elena: "She does have a point, you know. No mortal weapon can pierce this god."

Lara: "Unless, we use their weapons right back in return. Remember, that big hall full of coffins with the Greek Gods?"

Nathan: "Good thinking, Lara. We could use their weapons..."

Sully: "To destroy Ares."

Elena: "Then let's do it." (Lara aimed the legendary Artemis silver bow at Ares and fired. Ares felt that and tumbled a little.)

Nathan: "Back to the hall!"

Lara: "Go!" (They all started going back to the hall of Greek gods. When they arrived, they barred the door.)

Lara: "I'm pretty sure this door would not hold for very long."

Sully: "Just be lucky that he isn't in here with us."

Nathan: "True. It's pretty dark in here."

Elena: "Glow sticks."

Lara: "Hey, you stole my line."

Elena: "Whatever, Lara." (She crackled hers and shook it. Her glowstick was orange. Everybody else does the same thing. Then, Nathan saw Zeus's coffin.)

Nathan: "Zeus, the god of thunder. I wanna see what's inside." (He opens the coffin and saw a sword that has a lightning bolt on the blade of the sword.)

(Nathan was very excited to see the sword

(Nathan was very excited to see the sword.)

Nathan: "Holy crap. Hey, guys. Check this out!" (He chuckles and everyone walked to Nathan.)

Lara: "Yes, Nate. What did you find?" (Everyone was staring at the sword in shock.)

Nathan: "I know right."