1: I don't care.

This chapter is for you dear. Thank you for supporting my BR. hihi! Salamat din sa nakakatuwa mong message. Godbless! mwa!

If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they'd never ask you to.

Chapter 1: I don't care.

Briel's POV

"Briel please don't leave me, I will do everything just to make you stay, I'll promise.." She said while caressing my stomach. I just gave her a smile.

"I love you, Briel. Please say you love me too.." I look at her face, and I saw that she's crying.

"Let me clear it to you, I don't love you. You're just an option when I'm bored and a choice when I'm alone. So, you don't need to cry like there's something between me and you."

Nakakairita talaga sya. Masyado nyang ginagawang big deal ang lahat.

"I know, but.."

"But what? You don't have the right to demand, maswerte ka at sa dami ng nakapila ikaw pa ang napagtyagaan kong ikama." I said seriously. Yeah, seriously, she's not my type. I was just bored.

I'm bored. That's the word I always use when I'm tired. Physically and emotionally.

"You're stupid, Briel." Mahinang sabi nya habang humihikbi.

"I may look so stupid, dumb, fool, cold or numb, but that doesn't matter, as long as I'm satisfied, I will not care." I said sarcastically.

She covered her face and start to cry again. She's one of the pathetic girl I have ever sex with.

I stood up, grabbed my clothes and started to dress up. This talk is non sense, and that girl is useless. She's a waste of time.

"Where are you going?" She asked while she's in her smirk.

"That's not your business" I said.

"Someday, you will face the great karma of your life." She said. Napahinto ako't tinignan ko sya.

She's still naked. I look her from head to toe.

"I face a lot of karma's" Sagot ko saka ako lumakad palayo mula sakanya.

Napangiti na lang ako dahil sa sinabi nya. Karma? That's a very ironic word. Whether you do good or bad you will receive karma. And in my case, I'm too immune for that. Wala pa man akong ginagawa nakakarma na ako.

Lumabas ako ng unit nya at dahan dahang naglakad palabas ng condo. Nang marating ko na ang kotse ko'y nagmamadali akong sumakay saka ko pinaharurot iyon.

Yeah. You guess it right. I'm a gamer, and I love to play girls. All I respect is my mom and my sister, and beyond my family and friends' line, there's no exempted.

RING.. RING..

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko't sinagot iyon.

"Yes, hello baby?" I said. Gabril is calling me again.

"Kuya, nasaan ka? Umuwi ka na." Alalang sabi nya.

"I'm driving, Gab."

"Oh, I.. I'm sorry, I'm just worried, and uh.. I just missed you." Sabi nyang nauutal pa.

"I miss you too. Bye, baby." I said and end the call. I speed up the car, and drove as fast as I can.

Until I reach the hide out. Lumabas ako ng sasakyan ko, saka ko sinandalan iyon. Nakatingin lang ako sa kabuuan ng hide out house.

"What are you doing here?" Napalingon ako sa gilid ko, si Nico pala.

"Nothing." Sagot ko. Ngumiti naman sya sabay tapik sa balikat ko.

"Remember her?" Tanong nya.

"Who?"

"You want me to name her?" He said sarcastically.

"I have too many girls, whom you're talking about?"

"Sena" He said. I paused for a while.

"Sena? I don't care about her." Sabi ko saka ako pumasok sa kotse ko.

Papaandarin ko na sana ang sasakyan ko kaso natigilan ako dahil sa sinabi nya. "Mike found her"

"I don't care about her" I replied again. Pinaandar ko na ang sasakyan ko at hindi na sya pinansin pa.

I have a lot of girls now, masyadong madami para kailanganin ko pa sya.

***

Abby's note: Hello! Haha. Vote and comment for faster update. Sorry for short Update my dear readers, limited time only. Next update will probably 3+ pages, so vote and comment na!

~ MShopeless