⇥ four

four - I Left For One Day..

AS BLAKE was swapping her notebooks and textbooks for the first four classes she has yet to attend to this morning, Charlie Larrson, Kim Oller, and Tristan Flores approached with plain features.

Blake turns to them with one brow high than the other before looking back into her plain metallic locker. ''Yes?''

''Mmm,'' Kim hums. She leans her back against the lockers, implying her questions towards Charlie and Tristan. ''Which one sounds better, ditching school to spend time with daddy and the no good South, or staying in school to see how everything went down yesterday?''

Blake adjusts the strap of her black Micheal Kors bag, slamming her locker shut afterwards. She steadies her grip on her text books and looks at the three teens in front of her. ''I left you guys for one day.''

She turns at the heel of her foot and starts walking down the hall, leaving Charlie, Tristan and Kim to be quick on their feet and hot on her trail.

''And in that one day,'' Tristan starts with a raise if her finger. ''Jason got Kim's number, Ms. Auguana wasn't here to hand out our Ecology midterm, the season six trailer of Teen Wolf came out, Rucas and Joshaya is officially sailing, Charlie's sex tape was leaked around the whole school, and Vanessa Hudgens is still queen of Coachella-''

Blake stopped in her steps, causing the three behind her to come to an abrupt stop.

The blonde turned to them with her brows furrowed incredibly and her lips sat slightly ajar from each other. ''What did you say?''

''Jason got Kim's number,'' She repeats knowingly. But it wasn't what Blake wanted to backtrack on.

She shakes her head. ''No, after that.''

''Teen Wolf?'' Blake shakes her head. ''Rucas and Joshaya?'' She shakes her head again. ''Charlie's sex tape?''

Her hazel orbs gaze over to the dark skin girl who was focused on whatever was going on behind the blonde.

''Who? What? Why?'' Blake couldn't help but stammer out. She was genuinely bewildered of it all.

Charlie smacks her lips apart and pulls Blake by the wrist, dragging her to their first period that they share together. The class has it's benefits in the morning for being particularly empty.

They sat in their original seats for U.S History, which was somewhere in the middle row towards the right of the classroom.

''You know, Jonah and I have been dating for about a year now-'' Charlie's features cringed. ''Well, we were dating for about a year.''

Blake shakes her head again as Kim sat on top of her desk whilst Tristan sat on top of Charlie's. ''Jonah recorded you two doing the dirty?''

Charlie bit onto her bottom lip and props an elbow on top of Tristan's thigh and used her palm to hold her temple, covering her eyes in the process.

Blake looks up Kim with questioning eyes. Kim fiddles with her fingers in her lap as she spoke, ''It wasn't Jonah she was doing it with.''

Blake's blonde locks shift swiftly when looking back at Charlie with a jaw dropping countenance.

''Who was it then?''

Charlie was now looking up at the ceiling, ''Um, you know that senior, Sam, right?''

The blonde jerks back. ''Sam? As in, Samuel Garcia? As in Alicia's ex boyfriend?''

''In all technicality, they broke up last year,'' Kim attempts to prompt.