12

zayn malik;

Zayn ran like his life depended on it. And really. It was half his life, the life he used to live with joy. The life where he had four best mates that kept him sane, turning into brothers that kept his heart whole.

Zayn needed to find the pieces that were punched and torn from his heart from First Night. Even if it will take years upon years of searching the find his other three band mates, sadly even Harry. But if he found Harry his heart would mend into something that wasn't a full heart, but as 1 fourth of his heart. The other three needed to be sealed, but soon. Maybe only one part of his mangled heart will be sealed, but Zayn will mend his heart with the brotherhood of him and Harry. His little brother.

Zayn ran at top speed towards the next town, which was Haven. Haven was a small town with way less people than Zayn's. Haven was just there.

With only one hundred people in the town it was in pretty good shape. It ha the best builder out of the nine towns. The man named Willie Grawns was a builder for the city of Blackpool England. The city was the biggest tourist attraction in England. Right by Manchester where Zayn and Louis used to live, and an hour away from Liverpool. The man helped build roller coasters at the amusement park and made the haunted house there also. When First Night hit, he came a couple months and helped build the town after many struggles with buildings collapsing because of bad building skills. He built the town hall there, he build the general store there. He even built a small bar that is more like an Irish Pub. Niall would love that.

He helped build some of the homes and shops in Zayn's town. But they had builders there, not as amazingly talented and experienced as Willie was though.

Zayn walked up to the town and saw that the already had company.

Two men walked towards the fence opposite to where Zayn was. One man was bulldog ugly with a scare that ran from the corner of his mouth to the edge of his hairline. His buzz cut head had a scare behind it by the scalp. People have rumors that he got bit and treated so he's half zom half human.

It was obviously an operation scare from before First Night. But Zayn let the ignorant people to tell their stories.

The second guy was taller and more muscled. His broad chest was half the size of a meter stick and his muscles were like softballs under his skin.

His hair was blonde and into a quiff. The blonde had a small strip of white that went in the middle of the quiff. His blue eyes were like glowing bullets when you looked into them.

The first guy with the scare had a pipe in his hand, hanging from his belt holster. The butts of his handguns hanging from his coat pockets and back pockets from his jeans. About four guns. The second guy had a large hand gun with a thick lengthy barrel. It looked like something from the olden days, scavenged from a museum of something.

Zayn growled at the familiar looking men. Four years older than him at 20. But those men were like bulls. They were butt ugly, but fought like never before. True bounty hunters that killed zombies for fun and hypnotized the children into the thinking they were the best bounty hunters in the Ruin.

Sunny and Jock.

Zayn walked up and smiled at the guards who looked frightened looking up at the muscled men.

Zayn sighed and the two bounty hunters turned sharply around and glared at him, but then Jock showed an shit eating grin and patted Zayn roughly on the shoulder. "Hey buddy, how are yeah? Haven't seen you since last week at the general store. How you doing?" Jock asks like nothing was happening. Zayn just glares at the man, his shoulder burning with the evil touch. "What brings you out here so far out?" Jock asks again, trying to being in a conversation. But Zayn-even though he had all the time in the world- wasn't in the mood for a chat. "I was about to ask you the same thing." Zayn said with a straight face and Jock chuckled and Sunny grumbled making a throaty sound. Sunny never talked much. Always watching and glaring. If he had a good day he would show a sly smile that made his scare crinkle and whiten. "You really like having small talk do you Malik?" Jock says a little annoyed and Zayn just kept on glaring.

"Well, Sunny and I were just dropping in to check on the town, seems like these ignorant little runts here don't know how to properly let a bounty hunter in." Jock said glaring at the fence guards who stiffened with fear their riffles shaking in their hands.

"Maybe because your not authorized to be here boys, your job is to go along the trade route checking the perimeter of the fences... Not actually entering the towns." Zayn said and Jock chuckled and Sunny grunted.

"We've been doing this longer than you have Malik, we know how to do our job." Jock said and Zayn knitted hit brows in confusion. "Well then, if you know better I would suggest moving along now." Zayn said and the two men starred at each other with anger in their eyes. "Look Malik, I'm stronger than you, faster than you, and whole lot more of a man than you are... So I would shut your mouth and save it for bar singing" Jock said and Sunny let out a breathy laugh.

Zayn glared daggers into the taller man. "I wouldn't insult another bounty hunter if I were you. Now, move along before I personally tell the mayor." Zayn said and Jock growled and nodded towards Sunny. Them both walking past Zayn with a rough bump to the shoulder.

Zayn staggered backward but rolled his eyes at the two men. They needed to learn not to show how tough they are and saying how much better they are compared to other bounty hunters. They were just going to get more hated.

Zayn looked towards the fence guards seeing them relax and take long staggering breaths and opened the fence gate. Zayn smiled at them and walked into the town.

"What they want?" Zayn asked and a man with shaggy brown hair that was rather short probably eighteen answered. "They said they wanted in for a beer, they tried to convince us by telling us how much days they worked and we almost let them in until them started to take out their weapons on us and pry the fence open. We closed it on them and then they started freaking, we just reasoned a small bit with them to stop them from breaking down the fence when you came." The boy said and Zayn nodded.

He walked away from the fence and into the small street of Haven. The dirt road showing many teens more than children. Probably around fifteen to nineteen. The twenty year olds like Zayn were also there, looking at him with gaping mouths. Zayn felt like 'Zayn Malik from One Direction' again as he walks past the groups of teens. Boys and girls pulling out zombie cards and looking at it and them to him. Them ether letting out squeals of manly roars.

Zayn walked towards the city hall and opened the concrete buildings wooden doors. The building larger than his city hall but with less stuff in the inside.

He saw the short, far man with the bald head and long, grey beard.

Mayor Dyon. Dyon was a smart man, chosen from the ten people that were the only ones in Haven back then, now the only Mayor of Haven since First Night.

"Well, what a surprise to see Mr. Zayn Malik dropping in." Mayor Dyon said and shook Zayn's hand.

"What brings you here?" Dyon asks after an awkward silence. Zayn looked around the old building that seems to have more of a Victorian feel to it than the western feel and looks from outside.

"Have you seen Harry Styles?" Zayn asks and the man looks at him with shock. "Yes, a couple days ago... Was walking to CrossRow" Zayn cursed as nodded. "See him go back here?" Zayn asks and Dyon shakes his head. "Nope, maybe he could of walked past with our me knowing sneaking little bugger that one is." The Mayor says and Zayn nods. Harry's sneaky, that's new from the clumsy Harry Styles that he used to know.

Zayn shook Dyon's hand one more time and than walked out of the city hall, Dyon wishing him good luck in finding Harry.

He walked down the street, avoiding the crowd of gossiping teens and walking towards the fence. Two guards on horses scoping the Ruin with riffles in one hand and the harnesses in the other.

Zayn gave a weak smile up at the men and they just nodded with straight faces. "We got a trade wagon coming in." the first guard that looked bigger and stronger than the other one, broad chest and a mustache.

Zayn nodded and on man on the ground opened the gate and let Zayn out. Zayn walking towards his next stop. Grace.