I Miss Them

Prologue.
Adam's POV.
Have you ever had that feeling where your life felt...incomplete? Like you were just missing something, but you can't go back for it? Don't get me wrong, I love Mr. Davenport, Tasha and Leo and I know what I'm missing. I've been missing them since I left when I was six.
Flashback...
Chase, Bree and I had just finished training with Mr. Douglas. But I didn't want to train anymore. At least like this. Mr. Douglas was evil. He wanted us to be evil too. I couldn't bring Bree and Chase with me. Chase was only four and Bree was five. They were way to little and I couldn't help them and myself. I waited until Mr. Douglas left, he leaves every night for some reason, and Bree and Chase were asleep. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I felt someone tug on my pants leg. I looked over to see Chase.
"Where you go Adee?" He asked.
"Chase. I'm leaving." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"I can't tell you. But I need you to do something for me." I said.
Chase was starting to cry so I hugged him tightly.
"I don't want you to go. Stay Adee." Chase said.
"I can't Chase. Now look at me. I need you to take care of Bree. Can you do that?" I asked.
"Ok Adee." Chase said sadly.
"I'll miss you Chasey." I said, hugging my baby brother tightly.
"Bye bye Adee." Chase said.
"I'll come back for you and Bree. I promise." I said.
I took him back to his capsule, picked up my bag, and left through the small door that Mr. Douglas made for when we got older. I realized it was dark outside. Nothing was stopping me from leaving. I stepped outside, took a deep breath and started walking, not knowing where I would go.
End of flashback.
I ended up with Mr. Davenport the next day. Apparently I got hit by a car and had to be taken to the hospital. Serves me right for leaving at night I guess. They had no idea who's kid I was, so they decided that as soon as I was better, I would be taken to a orphanage. Then a famous inventor named Donald Davenport was visiting someone when he saw me in the hospital. I'll never forget how nice he was to me.
Flashback...
I was in my own room when I saw a man walk in there, he looked...interesting.
"Hi!" I happily exclaimed.
He laughed and sat down.
"Hello. What's your name?" He asked.
"My name is Adam! I'm this many!" I happily exclaimed, holding up six of my fingers.
"Well Adam, do you have a family?" The man asked.
Not wanting to expose Bree and Chase, I decided that he would never find out about them.
"No. I don't." I lied with a sad look on my face.
"Well Adam. Do you want to live with me?" The man asked.
"Yes!" I happily exclaimed.
"Ok then. I'm Mr. Davenport." The man introduced.
"And I'm Adam!" I yelled.
"I know, you already told me." Mr. Davenport smiled.
End of flashback.
I had told Mr. Davenport about my abilities. I think he should know, and he didn't tell anyone, so that was good. Tasha and Leo moved in two years ago and I was so happy to get a little brother...but I still missed mine. I looked at the ceiling and whispered.
"I will save you guys."