Chapter 11

Chapter 11.
Adam's POV.
"Adam Charles Davenport, what is going on?!" I heard Tasha yell as she and Bree stood in the doorway, holding shopping bags, with their mouths open in disbelief.
"Long story." I sighed as I went over to Leo and started getting the beam off of his arm.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!" Tasha screamed as she ran to Leo, dropping the shopping bags.
"You can't see the ceiling beam?" I asked, making her glare at me.
Meanwhile, Bree picked up Chase and put him on the couch before lifting up his shirt.
"Great. He tore open a few stitches." Bree explained as she pulled his shirt back down and put Daniel in the recliner chair.
Then Mr. Davenport came into the house, not noticing the wreck yet.
"Hello happy family, I made more money and- what in the name of the newly grounded is going on?"
"I'll explain later, right now, they need help." I explained as I pointed to my brothers.
"Alright, bring them down to the infirmary." He sighed as he went to the elevator.
"What infirmary?" Tasha asked as she picked up Daniel.
Bree grabbed Chase and I picked up Leo, who's arm was pretty much crushed as Mr. Davenport clicked a few buttons and another elevator opened.
"I built it in case Adam got injured on a mission, so no one found out about his chip, but right now, I'll have to use it for the other boys." Mr. Davenport explained as we walked in.
The elevator was extremely fast and we immediately walked into a mini hospital.
"I'm glad I've never had to be in here. It's shady." I said as I put Leo down on a bed, with Bree and Tasha doing the same.
Mr. Davenport left and he asked Bree to come with him. When they came back, they were in scrubs that were a blueish green color.
"Bree and I will take care of the boys, Tasha, take Adam upstairs and we'll give you news as soon as possible." Mr. Davenport explained as he pulled on his gloves.
Tasha nodded and put her arm around my shoulder as we went upstairs, and she let me have some of my pudding, so score on that one! The only thing that would make this better is if my brothers would be ok.
Bree's POV.
I hated these scrubs! They were so ugly and clashed with my hair! Mr. Davenport showed me how to fix Chase's ripped stitches on my own, which I did, but he stayed nearby in case something went wrong. After we finished, he went to go check out Leo's arm and possibly do surgery while I went to go check on Daniel. After running a few x-rays, I found out he only had a concussion and a few scratches. I patched him up and laid him down in a small room that wasn't in the ER section, beside Chase's bed, before going to check on Mr. Davenport and Leo. I quickly changed my gloves, put on a mask and went in where I saw a tarp over Leo's arm and Mr. Davenport hovered over it.
"Hey Bree." He mumbled.
"Is there anything I need to help with?" I asked as I looked down at my step cousin's face.
"Sorry Bree. I need to do this alone. Stay with Chase and Daniel and take care of them." He explained.
"Alright." I sighed as I walked out of the operating room and took off the mask.
I went back into the room where Daniel and Chase were to see Chase starting to stir. I immediately went over to him just as his eyes started opening.
"Welcome back." I smiled as I kissed his forehead.
"Where's Adam?! Is he ok?! And Daniel passed out! What about Leo?! His arm!" Chase suddenly yelled panicked as he sat up, before registering the pain and falling back onto the pillows.
"Shh. It's ok. Daniel is right there and is fine, and Adam is upstairs."
"What about Leo?"
"Leo is in surgery. His arm got pretty banged up."
"Oh. But he will be alright...right?"
"I don't know, Chase. Mr. Davenport told me there was a chance he may never be able to use it again." I stood up and started putting up some of the medical equipment.
Chase nodded sadly and glanced at the doors, hoping Leo was alright. I decided to go get Adam and tell him Chase was awake.
Adam's POV.
I was watching TV when Bree came over in her scrubs and tapped my shoulder. I immediately stood up, fearing the worst.
"Are they ok?"
"Leo is in surgery and Daniel is still unconscious, but Chase is awake." She smiled as we went down together to see Chase playing with his bedsheet, before seeing Adam, who I hugged immediately, but gently.
"How are you feeling?" Adam asked after letting go.
"Better. I'm still tired though." Chase explained.
"You should go back to sleep. You'll feel better afterwards." I explained as I ran my hand through his hair.
"Alright." He yawned and closed his eyes.
Then Mr. Davenport came in with Leo walking behind, completely healed.
"How is he completely healed?" Bree asked as she looked at Leo's arm.
"Well..."
This song has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the chapter, but I like it. :)
Over and out.
Susz13.