Chapter 3

Emma POV 

I pleaded with my eyes for Killian to tell the truth, I never wanted it to come out like this but I knew I could never get the words out. He nods but doesn't speak and walks off. I'm standing there so confused "Emma? What was he talking about?" Neal asked "Oh nothing" I sighed as everyone was watching. "Oh mind your own business!" I say walking off. 

"Mum?" Elizabeth came up to me "Not now" I say continuing towards the other side of the room, trying to find Killian which Elizabeth must of noticed "Killian's over there by the way" she states pointing to the back of the ball room. I had to do it, I needed to tell Elizabeth the truth. "Elizabeth, Killian is-" I was cut of by my father's voice loudly shouting out to all the guests.

"We are here to celebrate my beautiful granddaughter's birthday and what better then to have a father daughter dance." He said beaming with pride, I felt so guilty "Tell me later?" Elizabeth said, I nod and she makes her way towards the dance floor. I can see Killian move out of the corner of my eye 'What is he up to?' I thought before walking and taking my place next to my parents. 

Elizabeth POV 

I knew mother had a past with Killian but what was it. I made my way to the middle of the dance floor where my father stood, he didn't look that into all of this. "Lets get this over with." he states as we take our positions. Before the music start Killian interrupts "Maybe she should dance with her real father." He seriously said, the ball room when silent. "What in the hell do you mean!" Grandpa said leaving this thrown and joining on the dance floor with mother close behind. "Should I tell? Or would you like to Emma?" Killian said looking at my mother who hangs her head in shame. "I guess I will."

Flashback - Killian POV

I had to be smart about this, I ready a house and headed to the castle. It was late as I rode off, I hoped I would be able to find the princess room with ease. As I get closer I notice guards all the way around 'Damn it! Now how my I going to get in.' I thought trying to come up with a plan. And with luck I look up seeing her stunning beauty standing out on a balcony, felt my heart flutter, I hadn't felt like this since my first love.

But that was crazy I had only just meet this bloody women. As I watch a man appears next to her, wrapping this arm around her. She seems to move uncomfortably as he embraces her. I becoming lost in her eyes not playing attention to what I'm doing as I ride closer to the castle. before I know it I was standing in front of the gates. "Can we help you sir?" A guard asked. 'Shit, I had to think of something fast' I thought, I look down at my hook less hand which was now replaced with a fake hand. 'Maybe, just maybe'

"I have news of a plan, Captain Hook has to kill the princess. I must speak to the King straight away." I say hoping to fool them. The two guard exchange looks, "And how would of know this?" One asked. "I over hear his plan in the local tavern, man doesn't really talk quiet after a few drinks" They nod and let me in. 'Well that was easier then I thought' They escort me to a room "Wait here while we notify the King." I nod and they both head off. 

'Bad idea leaving me alone" I say to myself, I exit the room quickly searching for Emma's quarters. Soon enough I see the same man I had spotted with Emma earlier, leaving a room. I prayed it was her's. I quietly sneak into the room, it was defiantly a women's room. "Who's there!?" The sounds of her beautiful voice ringed in my ears. I smile as I move closer in the room. I see her shadow behind the diver, showing me the outline of her pretty bare body. 

I try to contain the urge to take her right now. "Just me love" I say back, earning a little shocked graph from her "Killian?" She asked "Aye love." Emma come out dressed in a stunning pink night dress as her golden blonde hair fell behind her shoulders. "What? How? Why?" She says coming over to me. I giggle at her cuteness "Well don't think I can be Captain Hook without the hook" I say with a laugh, she giggles. "Oh right! Just let me-"

"Emma! Are you okay? There is someone loses in the castle" Comes a voice from the other side of the door. I notice Emma frown. "I'm fine Neal, now good night. Tell father it's nothing to worry about, I saw him leave out the back of the grounds" She said. We both see the door knob move. I panic, I'm a dead man if this Neal comes in. "I'm not decent! Wait!" Emma yells and he stops "Get in there!" Emma whisper pushing me towards her wardrobe. "Killian, be quiet" I nod, and to my disbelief Emma goes up on her tippy toes placing a light and sweet kiss on my lips before shutting the doors in my face.

I stand there in utter shock, feeling my lips as her kiss lingers on them. This feeling was nothing I've had before. Was this some type of love at first sight 'No Killian! Your crazy' I stay hidden listing to Emma and Neal talk. "Emma, If we are to marry you must trust me, I'm only worried about you." Neal said, my heart sunk. Of course she was to be married. "I know Neal" Emma said "Emma? What is that?" I hear Neal say, unsure what he had seen. I just wanted to run, my heart was breaking in a million pieces but I also wanted to live, so I just sat waiting for him to leave.