beauty and the jock

For @urielectric_

dallon walked through the school doors with his head held high.

his makeup looked good and the dress he wore was spectacular.

his school was genuinely a very nice welcoming school, rare, but welcoming.

there are the very few assholes but it's whatever.

dallon fixed his nude lipstick then sauntered down the hallway.

he made his way to the football field, seeing the boys tackle one another in the distance. 

dallon saw his friends ashley and melanie beaming with excitement.

"fuck it up dal, you look good!" ashley praised, dallon winked at her and blew a kiss.

"thank you doll, it was my goal." he replied, sitting himself down on the bleachers.

the football players all started coming forward, their sweat drenched bodies appearing closer.

one boy I'm particular already had his jersey and top half pads off, his body flexed and shined with sweat.

the boy and dallon made eye contact and he smirked at him, dallon blushed and smiled.

"He's totally eye fucking you." Melanie whispered, dallon made a 'pssh' sound.

suddenly a boy came jogging over, somewhat normal height and bleached blonde hair.

"this is from brendon, the shirtless dick over there." he pointed at with his thumb, he then gave dallon the small piece of paper.

"um, okay? thank you?" he nodded and jogged away, following the guys into the locker room.

dallon opened the note and read.

meet me in the lockeroom in 10 babe
- brendon

"y'all are totally gonna fuck!" ashley screamed, dallon's cheeks went red.

"shut the fuck up, you don't know that. maybe he needs help with something?" dallon questioned, melanie snorted.

"yeah, help with getting his dick sucked. " she teased, dallon just rolled his eyes.

the though didn't leave his head though.

------

so here dallon was, ten minutes, (well technically fifteen minutes) later and up against the wall.

some hot jock nipping at his neck as he pounded into him like there was no tomorrow.

"fuck, yes, brendon!" he screamed, brendon growled as he went faster.

"you're so fucking beautiful dallon, had my eyes on you since forever." he groaned, kissing the boys neck.

"n-now you hav-fuck!" he screamed as he came, cum streaking his stomach and a bit of brendon's as well.

brendon came soon after, pulling out and taking the condom off and tying it.

he threw it into the trash and watched as dallon got dressed, him following suit.

"hm, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in a date at 7 tomorrow?" brendon asked, dallon smirked.

"will there be a replay of today's events?" he questioned, brendon smiled.

"you know it doll."

"hm, then I'd have to say yes to that. see you tomorrow number 20," dallon pressed a kiss to his lips before exciting, making sure to sway his hips on the way out.

brendon just chuckled, knowing full well he made the right move.