REEAADD

I know my picture quality sucks!

Ok guys so. I went to get my hair died today. And after I went to get Taco Bell with my grandma.
So while we where ordering I saw that the girl had self harm scars and cuts.
So, being the stupid ass I am, I started to hyperventilate a bit. So we finally get our food. But a different lady gives us out food.
So I got an AWSOME idea.
I had to go through three people but I found her.
I got something from my pocket, and by this time I could tell she was confused and probably thought I here to complain.
So what I got out of my pocket was my lucky one dollar coin. I figured that she needed it more than me.
I felt so happy because she told me she wouldn't lose it and that it meant a lot to her.
I heard someone call you mo? Idk if that you're real name, but if your reading this for some wacky reason. I love you and you seemed like a great person. I am getting help I know you can to.
Please don't self harm. I am trying really hard to stop. But please never do it. If it comes to you wanting to hurt yourself, heck just use a rubber band in your wrist! It probably does a lot less damage!
I love all you, my little comets!! Hey look I just came up a little pet name for you guys!
-Lunar