The dress

When marinette woke up in the morning to Alya pulling off her blanket, she wanted nothing more then to strangle her, grab the blanket and just snuggle into it and get back to sleep.

However Alya had other ideas, completely pulling the blanket away and lightly splashing the sleeping bluenette with water.

'Aah!'marinette screamed 'Alya! What was that for!?'

'well how else am I meant to get you up?'

'by waking me up like a normal person?' sassed marinette, Alya burst out laughing, 'hahaha!You girl, are far from normal! Now come on your mom said that she's getting breakfast ready!'

marinette huffed 'alright,alright I'm up' marinette rolled off the pile of pillows and walked to the bathroom.After getting out of the shower, marinette realised that she had forgotten to put her usual outfit in the washing machine, so she quickly walked into her closet to get dressed ready for school before Alya had a chance to walk in on her naked.

Marinette got dressed in one of her more recent creations, a black mini A-line dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves which was decorated with bright green cat paws at the hem of the dress. Marinette paired this with green ballet pumps and black fingerless net gloves. After getting dressed the young designer felt that something was off with her outfit, and glanced around the room for inspiration, her eyes locked on a strip of black velvet. Marinette got out her box full of random trinkets and found a small gold bell, which she then attached to the velvet strip before cutting off the excess material and tying it around her throat.

After getting dressed marinette went downstairs to join Alya, who had already got dressed and started eating, marinette sat down and joined her best friend and mother to start eating her mother's egg fried bread

after eating breakfast and kissing her parents goodbye, marinette headed to school with her best friend ranting about the comments that she had received on the ladyblog on the picture of the chat noir based dress that she had convinced the bluenette to allow to take pictures of.

'hey babe!' Nino called out as soon as he saw the two girls heading towards him,Alya immediately ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and cuddled into his side while the DJ wrapped his arm around her waist while looking as if he couldn't be happier.

Those two are really made for each other! Marinette chuckled to herself. while marinette was thinking this she heard a soft gasp from behind her, turning to the side she saw adrien looking at her outfit a slight blush on his cheeks.

'H-hey marinette, I like your dress'

d-did adrien just stutter!?

't-thanks adrien, its one of my favorite designs! It's inspired by chat noir'

I guess adrien stuttering gave me some confidence!

Suddenly a shrill voice broke through the warm atmosphere

'of course you would say that, chat noir is second rate compared to ladybug and you're just the same, lame and second rate!'

Alya took a step forward to defend her best friend, but marinette held up her arm in front of her 'don't worry I got this' marinette consoled her friend

'so you believe chat noir is second rate?'questioned marinette

'its obvious, ladybug doesn't even need chat noir, I mean what does he even do?'scoffed chloe

'well...' marinette rolled her neck to get ready to smash a bitch ' chat noir has always been there for ladybug from day one, and always takes the hits for her,which she hates, why? Because they are partners, not sidekicks,partners, which ladybug has clearly stated on the ladyblog which you would have seen if you are half the ladybug fan you claim to be'

'excuseme! I-' interrupted chloe

'I am not done!!' marinette loudly stated drowning out chloe's voice

'I don't want to hear your voice! Your voice is more harmful then chat noir's cataclysm, which, is a power he uses to help ladybug and civillians alike, unlike you who uses your voice make more problems for the hero you idol and the one you claim is second rate, so how about this? If you think that chat noir is second rate then that must think you're better then him, so how about next time there is an akuma attack, instead of hiding like some sort of little blonde chicken go and fight the akuma, use your shrill and horrible voice to stop the akuma instead of causing them for once! So to make this clear to you, so you don't have to ask Sabrina to translate, I am proud to wear the colors of chat noir, one of the heros of Paris!

'how dare you!? My father is the mayor you cannot talk to me like this!'chloe stomped her foot

Alya snorted with laughter 'is that all you can ever come up with? You just keep repeating it as if you're some broken record, haven't you got enough money to buy yourself a new one?'

Chloe turned slightly red before scoffing and turning around to storm off with Sabrina following behind.

Everyone who had crowded around burst out laughing at seeing paris's royal bitchiness run off embarrassed and started heading into class as the the bell rang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I was walking into school I noticed marinette was looking different to usual, then I saw it......her dress. In. My. Colours. I just stood there frozen, and I noticed that she had turned around to face me giving me full view of her clothes and she looked good!

'H-hey marinette, I like your dress' why did I just stutter?

't-thanks adrien, its one of my favorite designs! It's inspired by chat noir' wow she only stuttered once in front of me without the mask!

Suddenly I heard her  voice

'of course you would say that, chat noir is second rate compared to ladybug and you're just the same, lame and second rate!'

Alya took a step forward to defend her best friend just as I was about to tell chloe off, but marinette held up her arm in front of Alya 'don't worry I got this' marinette confidently told her friend and I closed my mouth knowing how marinette gets when she gets defensive and watched as my princess defended my other self with pride

I think I owe someone a visit tonight but what excuse could I use?

After getting into class I heard Alya whisper to marinette

'hey girl?'

'yeah?'

I recorded you and chloe and I totally think that chat noir deserves more recognition so could I please post the video on the ladyblog?' pleaded the ombre haired girl

'ugh fine!' marinette sighed out

'yay!I'm gonna do it now!' Alya squealed

well there's my excuse to visit tonight, I'll go straight after patrol tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay guys my nxt chap will be the patrol chap!

Yes my dress pic is a lil messed up but this is exactly how I imagined it with the exception of the colour of the shoes matching the paws exactly

thanks for reading my fic, for voting and commenting I love you all!-lil_fangirl27