Thank You, But No Thank You

Jace POV
I cupped my hand over her mouth as I watched fear grow in her pastel purple eyes. Where those contacts? Probably, I don't think that's possible. "Shut up. I'm not going to hurt you, they are looking for you" I pointed to a werewolf sniffing around, scrunching his nose as he stuffed his nose near a trashcan. "They can smell you so I apologize before hand." I stated and watched as confusion rose in her face. I pressed my body against hers causing her to bang her head on the brick wall, causing a muffled yelp to come from her mouth. I looked around, seeing that none have heard, but where now in a huge pack. I was practically squashing her and I saw blood trace the creases in the brick wall behind her head. She scrunched her face up in pain when I accidentally stepped on her foot, causing her knee to twist making a silent 'pop'. I mumbled curses under my breath as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, I could feel her stiffen but was smart enough not to yell. I climbed up the ally, knowing my apartment was in this building. I reached my building after climbing four sets of stairs. I carefully rested one hand on the girls thigh as I pushed open the window, her blood was filling my nose, the type of her blood was so hypnotising...I haven't had a 'real' in weeks... I laid her on the couch. "You owe me..." I grumbled. She rolled her eyes. "I am not a blood drive." She said, already knowing my thoughts. "Listen. Those...dogs... will pick up on your scent soon. They will double the size of their little pack and come for you. If I don't get blood me and you will be defenceless...I won't kill you you know." I smirked, knowing I've won the argument. "I swear, you kill me I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life." She glares at me causing me to chuckle. "Get comfortable." I instructed her as she started to flip around the couch like a fish out of water, causing me to burst out in laughter. She let out a triumph smirk letting me know it was to get a reaction out of me. My face grew serious again as I walked to the couch she was laying on. Her pulse quickened, making me desire my teeth in her neck, my fangs lowered as I kneeled down next to her, pulling her hair to one side. She stiffens as I brush my fangs against her skin, but I decided to be nice and send her a wave of content and calming. She relaxed as I pierced her skin, the blood rushing into my mouth, her blood. It was refreshing. She tilted her head to give me a better angle as I go from kneeling beside her to on top of her. ( A/N: not in that way you dirty minded freaks XD) she reached up and tapped my shoulder, letting me know that she was getting light headed. I pulled away and looked at her, as she pulled up and checked her neck, stiffening when she felt the blood. I chuckled as I put two fingers over the mark, causing it to slowly heal. And the minute I climbed off the couch, my door came flying off its hinges, showing a very upset boy, my age to be exact. You could practically see smoke coming from his ears as he looked at the girl and growled. "Cassy"
A/N: I apologize I suck at writing XD BUUUUT I love you all and advise you to stay strong.