Chapter 11: Spring Break!

Lexi's POV

Lexi's POV

I was so glad it was finally Spring Break! School has been killing me lately! Teachers keep giving us projects and it's horrible. I've finished most of mine but my mom made me promise I'd finish writing my paper while I'm gone. I was packed and ready for the flight, when I heard a knock on the door. Zac answered the door and I heard a bunch of bags shuffling so I knew it was Angel. My mom was driving us to the airport in half an hour.

She ran up the stairs and tackled me. I could tell she was excited to spend the whole week with Cam. We took our bags and put it in the back of my moms car. I finished putting my bag in as my mom walked out to get in the car. I couldn't wait. We've been texting non-stop for the past 3 weeks. He told me he had all of this fun stuff planned for us and I couldn't wait.

After Plane Ride

Angel woke me up when we landed in LA. I was so excited. I grabbed my backpack and we got off the plane. Cam and Shawn said they would send a car for us. We went and got our suitcases from baggage claim. The second we stepped outside we were both engulfed in hugs. At first I started freaking out then I smelt Shawn's cologne. I turned around and hugged him tightly. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses. I just laughed and grabbed his hand. We walked to their car and drove to Shawn's house. We were all staying there for the week.

The boys helped us bring our bags in. I was going to sleep in Shawn's room with him, while Cam and Angel would be staying in the guest room. After getting unpacked a little, we all went and sat on the couch. We all agreed we should go to Red Robin for dinner. It's only Sunday. I have a whole week with them. I can't wait.

Shawn's POV

I'm so glad that she's finally here. This week was really hard to plan. We're going to go to a water park, the beach, six flags, me and her are going to start working on our duet, we'll go on a double date with Cam and Angel, and we'll have a chill day. I'm so excited to be spending the week with her. I plan on having a big day with just me and her Saturday. Cam plans on taking Angel on a tour of Hollywood then taking her shopping.

We sat down to eat and we all started talking about what has happened since the last time we saw each other. Apparently all of these people were trying to get my number from Lexi. She has obviously been giving out a fake number, because I haven't gotten any random texts. I had been working on a new album so I hadn't been able to do anything fun.

Soon we were done eating, and we started just walking through town. It was fun just window shopping until we were mobbed by fans. It took us half an hour to take pictures and sign things for everyone. The girls were leaned up on the side of a building talking. They were starting to look tired so we decided to walk to my car.

Cam's POV:

We got back to Shawn's house and the girls went to get ready for bed. Shawn and I sat on the couch, in silence for awhile. Shawn started smiling and I knew he was thinking about her.

Cam: You really like her, don't you?

Shawn: Yeah. I think I'm going to ask her to move down here with me. You should ask Angel to move down here so she's not as lonely. It would be a lot of fun.

Cam: What happens if you guys break up? It's always a possibility.

Shawn: Well I hope we don't but starting this summer she is going to start her career in singing. Once that takes off she'll be able to buy her own apartment. She has a big career ahead of her.

Cam: And what if me and Angel break up? Then where will she go?

Shawn: You guys probably won't but if you do then she'd obviously move in with Lexi. Anyways I'm going to bed. Goodnight I'll see you in the morning.

I got up to go into Shawn's guest bedroom and Angel was already curled up in bed. I didn't know if she was asleep so I just got in beside her and put my arms around her. I couldn't wait for this week to start. Maybe Shawn is right. Maybe they would be willing to move down here to LA. I guess we'll talk about it with them later.

A/N: Do you think they will move down to LA? Will this week go as planned?