Bra shopping

Maya's pov

"Come on Riley" I yell at her anxiously.

"I don't want to Maya my mom usually does this for me" say Riley nervously.

"Riley your seventeen you can by a bra by your self" I say to her.

"She right you know" says Topanga walking into her room.

"See Riley it'll be fine" I assure her.

"Fine says Riley grabbing her purse as I go out the window

At the store

"Riley come on" I whisper yell to her.

"No what if someone sees"

"Well then they will know that you have tits so calm them it's not like we are buying condoms or the pill or pads or anything like that we are buying stuff to hold up our tits now let's go" I say dragging her to the bra rack.

"Maya this is so embarrassing" Riley says with her cheeks Turing a slight shade of red.

"Why" I say angered

"Because Farkle is behind you" Riley said with  a Smirk growing on her face.

"Farkle" I say nervously Turing around.

"Maya" says Farkle with with his sexy raspy voice with a grin on his face.

"So what are you doing here" I ask him.

"Well I was here with Lucas but he went to the video games and I saw you guys so I followed" he explains but I interrupt him.

"You were stalking us" I say trying to mess with him.

"No I was see what you were up to but that that I do I'm glad I followed" says Farkle with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up you perv" i say.

"Hey Maya do you need help trying that on" Farkle asked innocently

"Definitely" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dressing room only hears Riley's faint words as I walked in.

"Really Maya again I'm gonna go find Lucas " she says and I hear her foot steps waking away.