Chapter 2

One week has passed and you're almost dying of excitement. It's 3 A.M and there's half an hour until you board your father's private airplane. You made sure you packed everything you needed: clothes, your phone, laptop, basic necessities, and your gift for Bryan. You decided that since it's been so long since you'd last seen him that you should give him a gift to truly show how much you've missed him. Your gift is a framed picture of you and Bryan at your senior prom, arms around each other and looking as happy as you both had ever been. It took you ages to find it from your gigantic box of memories, and you were overjoyed when you finally found it. You smile softly as you remember the look on his face when he saw you walk down the stairs of your home in your prom dress. He looked at you as if the stars, the sun and the whole universe shone through your eyes, and it was a moment you knew you'd never forget.

"Miss? Miss (Y/N)?" A well-dressed man says to you. Next to him stands an also well-dressed woman.

You snap out of your thoughts. "Yes?"

"Hello, I'm Ron and this is my co-pilot, Andrea. It's time to go, your flight is ready." The man says, smiling.

"Finally!" You smile and begin to pick up all your bags, but Ron stops you.

"Oh, there's no need for that. Your personal assistant will take those for you." He says.

A man in a fine, crisp suit walks up to you and shakes your hand politely. "Hello, my name's Ian and I will be assisting you with whatever you need during your trip."

"Oh, wow, thank you so much!" You say, surprised. You knew that your dad has always been a very wealthy man, but you never knew he'd go out of his way to spoil you in this trip.

The four of you walk through gate 14 and the two pilots welcome you on your private airplane. Your jaw drops as you walk in. It's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen; there's a mini-fridge filled with food, large, comfortable leather chairs, an HD flat screen TV, and lots of pillows and blankets. Your dad tried to spoil you your entire life, but you've always been a down to earth kind of girl so you weren't used to this anything this fancy. You walk up to a chair and pull it down so that it becomes a bed. You collapse onto it and cover yourself with the softest, most luxurious blankets you've ever felt.

"Enjoy your flight." Ron says to you as he and his copilot walk into the cockpit and close the door.

After 10 minutes, the plane takes off and you're in the air. You feast on a delicious slice of pizza and sip on some champagne as you watch your favourite TV show, (TV/S/N) (TV show name). Your life couldn't get any better right now, and you wouldn't wish it any other way. In 24 hours, you'll be at VidCon and you'll see him again. You never thought this day would come. You miss all the memories you had with him, you miss his hugs, his crazy sense of humour, his laugh, but most of all you miss him.

Suddenly, an alarming thought comes to your mind.

"What if he won't remember me? After all it's been almost five years since we saw each other last, and he's got millions of subscribers and he's probably made loads of other friends and forgotten all about me. He won't even remember my name."

You splash yourself with a bit of cold water from your water bottle. You don't know why you can't stop worrying and thinking about him. You guys were only friends and you never dated, but you can't seem to get him out of your mind. You decide to sleep the rest of the flight so that you can cool down and relax before VidCon. You pick up the remote and shut off the TV, put the pizza in the mini fridge, and dim the lights. You rest your head on a feather pillow, cover yourself with a blanket and shut your eyes.

"He'll remember me, he's got to."