Blood seeped through my red dress and Pavel said "Zaylee don't. I can't live without you." "I'll be fine. I promise. Go baby." I replied. Pavel shook his head and cried even more. My heart shattered at his crying form. "Go baby." I said. Pavel shook his head and said "please don't go." "Bones is coming for me." I replied. Pavel set me down gently and said "I'm gonna be right back. I promise." I nodded and he got up and began to run.

Bones reached me and picked me up

Bones reached me and picked me up. I was in and out of conciseness. I couldn't stay awake. "Tell...Pavel..I...love....him." I said as I went to sleep.

Pavel's POV:
I ran towards the switch and hit it as soon as I could. I panted and slid down the wall. "Chekov." Bones said through my comm. I grabbed it and said "yes?" "Zaylee might not make it. I'm just preparing you." Bones said. I gasped and couldn't breathe.

"I'm coming to medical

"I'm coming to medical." I said. I ran as fast as I could. I ran into medical and Bones was prepping her for surgery. "Keep him out!" Bones yelled. I screamed in agony as they pulled me out. I fell to my knees as I was pulled out of the room. Tears left my eyes and I couldn't breathe. Bones noticed as I gasped for air and couldn't breathe. Bones grabbed me and put me on a stretcher. He gave me an injection and sedated me. "Save her..." I said before I fell asleep.

Bones' POV:
The ship was spinning around. I could barely work. I pulled the shards of glass out of Zaylee. Blood was everywhere. She had lost a lot of blood. I had to make sure she wouldn't die of blood loss. I scanned her body for other injuries and found something I couldn't believe. I scanned it again to make sure the machine wasn't glitching. My eyes widened as I looked at the screen. "Good god man." I said.