Armies

Although they never fight often, each army is trained in their terrain

The Sky Army is used to field, and woods, using the trees and tall grass and camouflage. They built a complex tunnel system to travel under more open areas to pop up in the battle field.

The Duo Army (Bajan and Jerome) use the jungle and vines to their advantage. They are able to run across the canopy to surprise attack from above. The vines can be used to make elaborate traps. And since their home are built high into the trees, they just need to pull up the vines and it's hard to climb up.

The Rage Army had built themselves up to being used to less water and high temperatures, being in the desert canyon. They built up stamina in the heat while their rivals sweat to death. Sand pits are also used to their advantage, since they know the difference.

The Squid Army, well, is made up of both squids, hybrids, and crafters. Each recruit needs to know how to swim, fight, and hold their breath (if needed)  all underwater. The more special attack is how fast they can move when wading through water, since other will get stuck in heavy armor and drag their feet.

When both the Dead Army and Venom Army were still in play, they both used the night to sneak in on the rival. They both used elaborate plans to track who they fought, how they fought, and adapted. While the Dead Army was quick and done, the Venom Army hit small pin points to make it collapse itself.

So, what army would you join?