Blood

IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE IT ANYMORE LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME BUT THANK YOU FOR +200 VIEWS!!!!!!!!
-

There was blood in Kuroo's hands. His blood.

He messed up really bad this time, he messed up with her. He tried to make her do something she didn't want to, and as a result he got a slap in the face and a 'don't you fucking go near me anymore'. Where did he go wrong? Why he had such an stupid idea? Why did he thought that Kenma would enjoy fucking in their first and probably last date?

I mean... They were kissing really deeply, their, no, her hands were everywhere in his body. He thought it was okay. He thought everything would be fine.

"Kuro, your hair is really cute."

Shit.

"Hey, Kuro, we should wait."

Shit.

"Don't touch me like this!"

Shit.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING GO NEAR ME ANYMORE!"

SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!

And as his vision started to get blur, he started apologizing to his dad. He realized that he didn't care about anything anymore.

"I'm sorry Dad... But... Why would I want a perfect suicide if I don't even have a perfect life?"

All he wanted was Kenma.

-

LALALA WHY DO YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS REALLY???!!!! i realize how much of a failure im when i read this lololol whatever, i think im gonna post a new kuroken fic and it will be a different writing style and it will be really short so yeaah...