Let me?

Kenma couldn't stop looking at those eyes, so sad... asking for help...

How could people be afraid of those eyes? How could they be afraid of Kuroo?

"Let me help you with the pain?"

"I want a cappuccino."

He smiled with his eyes and mouth closed, oh crap. Why did she find it so much better?

"Never let me see those sad eyes again."

Her friend Lev came in, at the same time Kuroo arrived with her order. More sadness came into his eyes, no... it wasn't sadness... it was disappointment.

Why?

"I have a date."

"Who's the crazy one?"

I don't care. Don't answer. I don't care.

After 5 minutes, he get up and went to the park to wait for his date.

Kenma doesn't know why she was friend with Lev, the giant one always pissed her off.

Maybe it was because he was gay, or maybe because he was the only one who knew that she was really a boy and not a girl and she was too afraid to break their bonds because of this.

Kuroo came again, he looked straight into Kenma's eye.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Don't look at me."

"No. Why?"

"Wanna go out?"

"Only if you let me help you with the pain."

"What?"

"I may be stupid and I never have done this before but I really want you to fall in love with me in a way that you could never possibly hurt me, because if you hurt me that would be really bad. So, wanna go out with me and fall in love?"

"Would you let me?"

"You're a strange one, Tetsurou Kuroo."

"Oh, crap you know me. That makes it harder."

"Will you really let me?"

"I will go out with you, but only with one condition."

"Say it."

"Let me? Please."

"Fall for me the same way I will fall for you."

|

This is pure shit, I'm really sorry.
xxMariana

|