[0.6 - meeting the father]

Start from the beginning

"Why would you keep it with Scott in the car, Stiles?"

"I didn't know it would affect him that badly! And now he's MIA and might hurt himself or someone else."

"Stiles, he'll be fine. Just go get ready for the scrimmage, if I hear anything you'll be the first one to know. Good luck."

Stiles stayed silent for a few moments before speaking up, "I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me."

"That was from Sophia." Was the last thing said before Jack hung up and drove himself to the school.

❄️

"Hey, Jack." A familiar voice greeted as he neared the bleachers. Turning to his side, he saw the familiar strawberry blonde that was carrying a giant poster in her hand. Smiling at her, he gave her a side hug.

"Where's Allison?" Jack asked, following Lydia up the bleachers.

"She's coming with her dad, according to her, he was very excited to come and watch the town's sport."

"He's coming?!" Jack then found himself freaking out over the sake of Scott, who's playing a scrimmage during a full moon. The possibility of Scott wolfing out and a hunter being here is something that caused Jack to get too anxious.

"Don't worry about it, Frost. You'll be fine, a handsome and nice guy like you is sure to make friends with her dad." Lydia reassured as she opened the poster and showed him. "Do you think this is encouraging?"

Jack laughed as he read it, "Yeah, definitely. Nothing yells support like telling your boyfriend that you 'luv' him."

"Shut it," Lydia giggled as she put in between her legs and sat down on the freezing benches. "You and Allison are helping me hold this."

"Sounds like fun, Martin." Jack said as he noticed her shivering. "Are you cold?"

"Yeah, these bleachers are freezing. The school needs to upgrade them to have some type of heat warmers."

Shaking his head, Jack placed him palm down onto the bleachers and imagined taking the cold out. Sure enough, a few seconds later he noticed the strawberry blonde stop shivering. Jack took out his phone and quickly sent a message to Stiles, telling him about how Allison's father was attending the game and to have Scott not wolf out.

"Look, here comes the bride." Lydia joked as she lightly elbowed Jack in his side. Snapping up his head, he saw Allison and her father walking up the bleachers. Standing up, Jack greeted Allison while pulling her into a hug. Turning towards the blue eyed man, Jack straightened his posture.

"Dad, this is Jack Frost." Allison starred as her father put his hand out. "Jack, this is my dad, Chris Argent."

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Jack smiled as he shook Chris's hand, who gripped the Frost boy's hand a little too hard.

"Nice to meet you too, Jack." Chris stated as all three took a seat. Jack sitting in between Allison and Lydia, while Chris sat on the other side of his daughter, keeping a weary eye on the boy who his daughter talked to him about.

"So, Jack, Allison told me you moved from Minnesota. Why the sudden move?" Chris asked, a bit suspicious about the attacks happening when he came into town.