Chapter Two - Always Awake

Attention Reader! Please vote to the <LEFT, to help me! It means a lot to me if you do that, thanks!

Thanks to all the fans i've made, you're all the best. Especially to the ones that constantly keep me company, you made this chapter, and future ones; happen!

Tommy.

The misted room flashed a blinding white once again, nostalgia swelling strongly inside the women's minds. The prison had no exit, and nothing could be seen past all the thick fog which surrounded their atmosphere. They had been definitely here before, the bright specks of dust glowing softly as they hovered around the ladies, mischeveously dancing in the misty air that encumbered their sight. The world around them changed in a sudden jolt, throwing them into a dark abyss of rotting odour. The faint lighting of fire-lit torches was obscured by the pillowing smoke that came from them, rising to settle amongst the darkness above, forming a black tumbling cloud with eerily threatened to fall on the flung back heads, gazing at the impossible sight. Large open cracks adorned the moss-thick walls, and the miniscule light the torches actually did emit let the women figure the rest. This was a burial tomb.

One of the confused women turned to another, moving her lips as no sound emerged. They should have known, this place lets none speak. They should have remembered, this place spoke for itself. The black haired woman pointed slowly toward an open entrance, which beckoned the women into another scene, void of any light, an insidious act waiting to pounce. Their movements were slow, and their silk clothing blew softly, the sickening air exerting from the darkness, pushing the four women to their limits. As each step was taken, the air struggled to exist, slowly degrading down to simply a whisper of breeze. The women stepped in, their barefeet touching the moist ground, and the room lit up, a brilliant blue light entangling them, several spirits circling them as they stood idle on the cooling water, sending shivering actions down their body, threatening the posture of the waiting women.

An ebony pedestal grew from the ground, water tricking off it's edges like a waterfall, spilling water back to meet with the drenched land. Two dark pillars had now materialized to give the room an interesting touch. The pedestals now stood strong, each showing a different object, artifacts lost to history. The women understood the sign, and as if attached to their thoughts, the world dissipated around them, leaving them isolated within their own strange realms. The silver haired women still remained with the brown haired, in the white engulfing plane. The vast world extended beyond their reach until their eyes could no longer see further. The two shouldn't have been together, they were supposed to meditate on their own thoughts for the rest of their visit to this deep province. "Legion!" screamed a dark silhouette against the pure white existance, shouting to the two women who turned to met the direction of the voice as it was projected at them. Nothing.

The Brown Haired Woman awoke, sitting up as she forcefully pushed the air, whistling past to break the natural resistance. She had returned to the world of the living, the damp dorm she rested in seeping icy air into the small domain. The walls were thick grey blocks of stone, which made up the entire Temple they lived in. The quiet echo of water dripping in the distance filled the hollow halls outside their doors, giving the atmosphere a slightly spooky tint. Looking amongst the other three women that lay with her, she saw that the Silver Haired Woman stirred. "Fire, did you experience what I did?" The woman nodded gently, holding her head as it spun, headache engulfing her thoughts as she tried to banish it. "Apparently our own vision took place within my mind.." Relieved to lie down once more, Fire sighed lightly as the other two slept soundly, and decided to meditate on what had happened. "Air, did you hear the words she called out?" This had been haunting Air slightly as well, and she didn't recognize the voice. "It could be tied to the Aeiiriik Tombs" Air pondered, but she immediately knew Fire's response. Earth and Water hadn't accompanied them in the last dream, so it was tied to another matter. After Fire said this, they agreed not to tell the other two. They had experienced it exclusively for a reason, and they needed to find the reason, before they approached the other two Sages.