Natasha Romanoff- Date?

You watch from the glass, seeing Nat through down Steve. You giggle to yourself because Steve always loses to Nat. You barge into the room, with two cold water bottles in hand.

"(Y/N), thank you so much," says Nat, jogging over to you to grab the water bottles.

"Your welcome Nat," You say, your cheeks turning red. You've had a crush on Nat for the longest time. You leave the gym and walk to the kitchen.

Wanda is in there making a bowl of cereal. You sit down at the table, and Wanda sits across from me.

"You talked to Nat didn't you?" She asks you.

"Stop reading my mind, Wanda," you hiss at her.

"What, I can't help it. You're my best friend," she says laughing taking a bite of her cereal. "You should ask her out, maybe she likes you too," she tells you.

"Ya right, a trained Russian assassin, likes a regular (gender) like me," you say rolling your eyes at her.

"Okay, but you really never know," she says. You pull out your iPhone, and text Bucky for advice.

(Y/N): Hey, Buck. I need some advice

Bucky: Ya, sure, what do you want.

(Y/N): How do you ask a girl out?

Bucky: You just have to be forward. Just ask her, and wait for her answer.

(Y/N): Ok thanks!

You got to your room and put on something nice. You have to look good for Nat. She is probably in her room now so, you head there. You knock on her door. She answers and looks super beautiful.

"Do you want to go on a date?" you ask her. She pulls you into a kiss, and you assume that means yes.