eight

It's been a while since I last talked to Grayson, and it's all over something stupid.

Matt proposed to Cam, and they decided to have the wedding very soon so they can be married before the baby comes.

We are currently on winter break for school, and all I've been doing is laying in my bed. The wedding is in a few days, and Cam asked me to be in it. I said yes even though I really didn't want to because Grayson would be there.

Ethan wasn't mad at me anymore, but Grayson just kept holding a grudge for some reason.

I was watching tv when I got a text from Cameron.

From Cam: Hey we're going to get your dress fitted today, come over and then we can ride together.

I would have said no, and asked her to pick me up, but it's her wedding. I can't do that because her brother won't get over the fact that I didn't tell him something.

I got up and got ready and left for their house.

I knocked on the door and Grayson answered.

We just started at eachother for a while but I broke the stare and looked down. Cam walked in.

"Ok let's go" she said smiling at me.

I faked a smile back, and she walked past me outside.

I looked back at Grayson and he was staring at me with sadness in his eyes. Why was he sad? He was the one ignoring me.

I shook my head, turning back around and following Cameron.

-

After we got the dresses fitted we went back to her house. I was about to leave but she asked me to stay for dinner. I agreed, because I didn't want to be rude.

The whole night was just awkward. Grayson stared at me the whole time, and I was scared to look at him because he had a look on his face that was pretty angry, I didn't understand why though.
After dinner we all watched a movie. I was sat in between Ethan and Grayson. It was very awkward with Grayson.

He was sat really close to me and don't get me wrong, I liked being that close to him but not when he's mad at me.

I could feel him watching me the whole time but I just watched the tv. Eventually I was done. I couldn't take the tension anymore so I stood up.

"Sorry I..I have to go" I said leaving and slamming the door behind me.

I heard the door open again and I hoped it was Grayson but when I turned around I was disappointed. Not Grayson, but Ethan.

He walked over to me and he just hugged me. I guess he could tell I needed it. Really, I needed one from Grayson.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Grayson hates me."

"No he doesn't, he just needs to get over it. He's acting like an idiot and if he keeps doing this he's gonna lose you, and he's gonna regret that real fast. You're an amazing person" he said and I smiled a little bit and pulling away from the hug.

"Thank you."

He nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you at the wedding" he said and went back inside. I went home and of course mom and dad were fighting. I couldn't call Grayson, so I just sat on my bed a cried. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.