one

GUYS THE SEQUEL IS WRITTEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE, THIS ONE SUCKS I'M SO SORRY I'M TRYING TO EDIT IT AND MAKE IT BETTER BUT THANK YOU FOR READING I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU

I walked into my last class of the day, math. It was the first day of my junior year in high school and it wasn't going to well.

I sighed and sat in a random spot not caring who I sat by because I just wanted this day to be over.

As I got a notebook out I felt someone staring at me, I turned my head to find a boy staring at me. He was very attractive. He had messy dark brown hair and a perfectly shaped jawline. He seemed familiar but I wasn't sure where from. I didn't really know many peoples names in school. because I just didn't really care honestly.

He turned his head away quickly and I just brushed it off.

As class went on I could feel him staring more but I just ignored it.

"I'm Ethan" he said in a very deep voice when I stood up after the bell rang. I looked at him as he held his hand out to shake mine.

"Ella" I said picking up my books.

He dropped his hand to his side.

"Sorry for staring the whole class, you just look really familiar to me" he said smiling a little.

I nodded and walked off leaving him standing by himself.

-
I threw my bag down in the kitchen when I got home. My brother, Matt was sitting at the table.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with Cameron and her brothers, wanna come?"

I shook my head. I was a very socially awkward person.

"Please, I don't want you to be at home all alone. Just come until mom and dad get home"

"Fine." I said, slightly annoyed.

He smiled and got his phone and walked out the door.

When we walked in the house all I heard was yelling. Great, an obnoxious family.

Cameron grabbed Matts hand and we all walked into the living room. On the couch were two boys, who looked very alike.

They were fighting over something but when we walked in both their heads snapped toward us.

"Hey Ella!" Ethan said smiling. So that's where I knew him from.

I smiled a little and waved at him. Matt and Cameron walked off into the kitchen and I just stood there awkwardly.

"This is my twin brother, Grayson" he said pointing at the boy sitting next to him.

Grayson's face looked very much like Ethan's. In his dark brown hair he had blonde streaks instead of the random purple streak that Ethan had. He looked a little bit bigger then Ethan but besides that, they looked very alike.

Grayson just stared at me. I looked down feeling a little self conscious.

"Gray quit drooling over her" Ethan said elbowing him. Grayson smiled a little, blushing.

"sorry" he said quietly.

As the rest of the night went on I started feeling more comfortable around them. I was really acting myself which I usually am not comfortable doing. They asked me a lot of questions about myself, and they told me a lot about themselves and I already felt I was like their best friend.

We were in the middle of talking about what kind of music we like when my phone rang. It was my dad.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?? It's after 9:00 you should be home!"

"Oh crap sorry, I'm with Matt at Camerons house" I said standing up. He sighed and hung up on me.

Ethan and Grayson looked at me, probably waiting for me to tell them what happened.

"Sorry I have to go" I said rushing to get my jacket.

I found mad told him about dad calling and he sighed getting his stuff and kissing Cameron goodbye.

I said bye to Cameron also, and we rushed out of the Dolan's house.