three

It's been about a month since school started and when I met Ethan and Grayson.

They are really good friends to me. They make me really happy when usually I'm not.

Today was Saturday. I woke up and looked at the time. It was 10:00. "Shit" I mumbled getting out of bed and running to the bathroom to get ready.

When I walked out of the bathroom Matt was standing where.

"What are you doing?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"We're late, get ready" I said pushing him into the bathroom. He sighed.

"Ella it's Saturday." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh..sorry." I said.

He laughed a little.

"You're fine but go back to bed we need sleep, we don't get much of it around here with mom and dad fighting all the time."

I looked over at the couch that had my dad sleeping on it. They were fighting again last night and mom wouldn't let him sleep in the bed. I looked at Matt.

His face looked sad. He just sighed and went back in his room.

I went to mine and I laid on my bed but I didn't fall back asleep. I just laid there thinking for a while until I got a text.

It was from Grayson.

From Grayson: Good morning:) wanna come over?

I smiled. Over the last few weeks me and him have gotten very close, and it's crazy to say but I am starting to trust him.

I don't know why it's just something about him. I told him about my parents fighting all the time. He is really nice about it and let's me talk about it to him. He's just a good friend.

To Grayson: I want to but I'm gonna be with Luke today:/ sorry

I always have to be with Luke when Luke wants to hang out. Never my time. It sucks but that's just how he is.

After locking my phone I got myself ready for the day. I changed out of my pajamas and put on light makeup.

When I was one I checked my phone. No response. That's weird for Grayson, but I just shrugged it off and left the house to Luke's.

-

When I got here everything was just fine. But then Luke asked a couple of friends over, which was never good.

They always brought beer, and then everyone ends up drunk.

Luke has had a couple of beers in him. Most of his friends left and he was definitely drunk.

"Babeee come here" he slurred his words.

I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I hated when he kissed me after he was drinking, it grossed me out.

He pulled away.

"Why aren't you kissing me back? What, are you too tired because you use all your energy on that guys house you go to?" He said raising his voice a little.

"No. I just don't like when you're drunk" I said quietly.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me away from him and my back slammed against the wall. It wasn't just some playful push, this guy had some strength.

"All the girls I meet at the bars that come home with me like it." He spat at me, not thinking.

My heart dropped.

I knew he could be rude when he gets drunk, but I genuinely thought he was a sweet guy.

He brings home girls and cheats on me? I guess I was wrong about the whole 'sweet guy' thing.

"We're over" I said tears starting to fall from my eyes as I went to get my coat.

He pushed me back against the wall again.

"What the fuck? You can't just tell me we're over. It's not just your decision"

"Luke stop, let me leave." I begged, going to walk past him again but then all of the sudden his fist was in contact with my face and I fell to the ground.

I looked up at him holding my eye.

"I'm the only guy who actually loved you and you do this? You know what? I never actually even loved you! I just wanted you to think that so you would sleep with me." He yelled, grabbing my arm forcefully and pulling me up.

Wow. Good thing I never slept with him yet, I was saving myself for someone I loved. And even though I did love Luke, we just hadn't done it yet. And now my heart is broken..I thought someone actually cared for me.

"Now leave and don't come back." He said pointing to the door.

I ran out of the house not bothering to get my stuff. It was pitch black outside, around 1 am.

I didn't know what to do. This has happened before, but he never let me leave until the bruises healed up.

I couldn't go home because I didn't want Matt to worry about me, and the only place I could think of was Grayson, so I ran to his house at 1 am hoping he would be awake and not mad at me about earlier.