Friendship

Sitting in one of Henry's deskroom's chair beside him you were looking at the computer's screen. You had planned to go to the beach later so you were only wearing your swimsuit and one of Richard's shirt that you stole from him. Your hair was in a messy bun and your make-up was inexistant. You were doing a Facebook live video with Henry and you read some comments while he was in the kitchen, he was making sandwiches. " Henry, how would you describe [Y/N] ? " you read as he came back in the room and gave you your plate.

" Thanks. So, what do you say bub ? " He took a bite of his food and answered " Annoying little shit " you chuckled and admitted " Yep, that's right " " Are you two dating ? Haha, I know someone who's not gonna be okay with that " Henry joked. Your phone rang but you were too lazy to grab it, you looked at your friend and nodded. He answered. " Great timing, just when we're talking about you ! . . . She's right beside, yeah but she was just too much of a lazy ass to answer you. . . " " You know what my lazy ass tells you ? " you said putting your food in your mouth. Henry blew you a kiss. " Well I'd love to be a tease and tell you she's naked right now but we're live on Facebook so that'd be weird. . . Yes, technically I could give her the phone but where would be the fun in that ? . . . Do you want to talk to her, or do you want to see her ? Okay fine, I'll put the camera on " You rolled your eyes. Henry put your phone on the table. " So now technically, we're doing a double live, kinda cool "

You grabbed your phone " You're not doing anything Henry but answering your fans. Get to work Superman " You left the room and went into the living room. You looked at Richard's face on your phone and smiled. " Hey handsome. How are you ? " " Better now. How did you move with your crutches and the phone in your hands ? Is that my shirt ? " " Yes it is, you left it behind. And I also have another one but I keep it to sleep. And to move, I walked. Slowly, hardly and painfully but I did it. " you answered. You lied on your belly on the couch and saw that he was giving you a stern look. " [Y/N] give yourself time to heal. You're only gonna hurt yourself " You sighed " I know but I'm sick of it, I want to go back to work. I didn't even get a chance to audition for Captain Marvel because of this and they're, oh, they're so gonna choose Brie Larson " " Take care of yourself after that you'll have plenty of other roles, darling and you'll be the best at it and one day you'll get an oscar " reassured Richard.

" I don't care about being rewarded, I just wanna do my job and you know that. Anyway, when are you coming back ? I miss you. . . " " I don't know yet, soon I hope. Miss you too, love. So, tell me, what are your plans for today ? I can't believe Henry stole you away from me so easily. " You chuckled " Well, technically I came here willingly and I hope that his plans are the beach because it's hot over here " While talking, the shirt moved a little and revealed your generous cleavage which didn't escape Richard's sight " It's getting hot over there too, love. " Henry called your name. " Wait a second, I'll be right back, it seems that Superman needs my help " you said. He watched you walk away. " Wait a second [Y/N], are you walking around his house with only my shirt and your swimsuit on ? [Y/N] ? Put some clothes on, you're for my eyes to see, not his "

You came back laughing, " You're unbelievable darling, so jealous, too bad for you, you're not here, you would have loved to see me walking through the kitchen naked . . . " " What ? Don't joke on me, love, you know I don't like it " . You looked at your fiance with a smile " I have to go, we're heading to the beach, talk to you later. I love you " You blew him a kiss and waved your hand, " Don't you dare hang up on me love, not after telling me that you were running through another man's house naked. [Y/N] ! " Yes, you hung up on him.

Laying on the couch, you were watching The Hobbit : Desolation of Smaug. Henry was out and had told you to make yourself at home because he was probably gonna come back late or in the morning. Kal-El was at the feet of the couch, sleeping and Loki was sitting straight, looking at the screen. Smiling you took a picture of the scene when Thorin's face showed up and sent it to Richard.

Richard felt his phone vibrating in the pocket of his jacket and decided to ignore it because he was in the middle of an event, and someone was giving a speech on stage that he was trying to focus on, even though it was not that interesting but he would never admit it for he was too polite for that. However, he found himself unable to ignore it because maybe it was urgent, maybe it was something important, maybe it was you. Looking around, he saw that many people were on their phone as well so he thought that he could check quickly. A smile appeared on his face when he saw the picture, Loki says he misses daddy. Playfully, he answered asking you if Loki was the only one missing him.

He took a sip from his drink when he received another text. He almost choked on the beverage as he watched what you sent him. You were wearing the jacket he wore during San Diego Comic Con for the third season of Hannibal and he liked that. A lot. You wearing that while being with Henry, it was as if he was marking his territory. But what made him choke was the fact that the jacket was open, revealing the absence of bra and hiding your tits, you were being a tease. Then your neck and your mouth, biting your lower lip. Loki is not the only one missing daddy :(

" Are you okay Richard ? " asked the man in front of him. " Hmm ? Yeah I'm fine " he answered. He was flustered by your messages, he was not used to that, and never thought you'd do something like that but, again, you never seemed to stop surprising him.

To [Y/N] : You know I'm at an event right ? Where is Henry ?

From [Y/N] : So ? He's out, I'm alone. To [Y/N] : Do you have any idea of what you're doing to me ? It makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm surrounded by a lot of people.

From [Y/N] : And ? I'm alone, I miss you, and I'm horny. . . Richard looked around him to be sure that no one was aware of what was happening between the two of you.

To [Y/N] : Don't say this kind of things, you know what it does to me. . .

From [Y/N] : That's the point love

To [Y/N] : I have to go, talk to you later, I love you

He had to stop you right there because either way he was gonna lose controle of himself. Now, he felt frustrated that you were in California and he was stuck in New York.

Henry came back earlier than he had announced. He didn't say anything, just took off his shoes, scratched his dog on the head and let himself fall on the couch. He put his head on your lap and released a heavy sigh. You mentally thanked yourself for closing Richard's jacket. Your hand went into his hair to play with it and the motion relaxed him. " What happened ? " you asked. " I broke up with my girlfriend "

You knew it was his choice and that it was not what he wanted because he truly was infatuated with the girl, but still he did it and he had his reasons. You didn't judge but listened to what he needed to tell and comforted him and in this moment, he was glad to have you as a friend.