Head over heels for her

Richard was a mess. Of course on set, on stage or in the street he'd seem to be just fine but when he was home he'd turned into an utter mess. At night he would fall asleep on your side of the bed 'cause no matter how many times he'd changed the sheets, your scent remained. One day, while he was going through his clothes to find a tie, he fell on the shirt you used to steal from him and sleep in. Since that day, the only way for him to fall asleep was to hold the shirt like a pillow. He spent every minute of every day blaming himself for your departure, he had taken you for granted when he shouldn't have and now he was left alone in the huge apartment to face the reality. He even tried to go on a date with another woman and bring her back with him 'cause he thought that maybe sex would help him forget but he was not even capable of kissing someone that wasn't you. And, everytime a new magazine  saying anything about you was out, he'd buy it. He was definetely desperate.

"Lee , [Y/N] over here please ! " shouted a photographer. You looked at the camera and smiled, an arm around your friend's waist. " Are you as blinded as I am ? " you whispered in Lee's ear. " If not more, I'm taller, the lights are directed right into my face " " That's the price to pay for being a giant " you giggled. The red carpet seemed endless but you didn't mind, it was a good time.
Stopping every five minutes to pose for pictures or answer questions was always something you liked. Separating from Lee to take solo pictures, you heard a masculine voice beside you.

" is beautiful and you look gorgeous in it but be careful, I'd hate to walk on it. " Looking at the man, you met a pair of breathtaking blue eyes. You grinned and answered " I must admit that it's quite long, sorry "
He extended his hand and you took it. " Nice to meet you, I'm Henry ..." " Cavill " you interrupted still smiling " I know. The Tudors, Immortals and of course Superman. It'd be hard for the nerd that I am to ignore that. You are a very talented actor. " Surprised, he gave you a wide smile and looked into your [E/C] eyes " Well, it's nice to meet you too [Y/N][Y/L/N], I'm a big fan "

The photographers asked you to pose together and you looked at hil " Shall we ? " " Only if you're okay with it " he told you. He took your hand, locked it around his forearm and you both made your way towards the cameras, stopping with smiles. Then, he brought you back to Lee, at the end of the carpet. " I gyess my friendship is not enough since you left me behind to go with Superman " joked the american. " Guilty " admitted Henry, then he turned to you " I hope you will enjoy the ceremony and maybe win an award "

Richard was here too and he saw you walking the red carpet with Lee Pace, he saw you talking with that man from a movie he couldn't find the name, it was one you forced him to watch, and he remained still. Unable to make a move. The dress you were wearing was perfect for you, showing off all of the curves of your body that he had loved so many times. He knew your hair and makeup was homemade 'cause he knew you loved to do it yourself and thought it was pointless to pay someone to do it. Your smile was bright and he could hear your laugh from where he was standing and it gave him goosebumps.
He was about to leave the red carpet to enter the ceremony when your eyes caught his. Suddenly, he found himself breathless. The two of you had met four years ago, on the set of The Hobbit and ever since he had learnt to know you by heart. He knew everything you loved and hated, every centimenter of your body and soul, and he was capable to read your eyes.
In this moment, he wanted to come over and to talk to you but you turned your head to say something in Lee's ear. Your bestfriend then moved to make eye contact with Richard. He said something to the actor beside you and made his way towards Richard.

Helpless, he watched you entering the ceremony with the stranger. " Richard, nice to see you, it's been a while " said Lee quickly embracing his friend. " So you're her date huh ? " was the only thing capable of coming out of his lips. " Don't get any ideas Richard, she's my bestfriend " " Not what you used to say when we met her " " True. But we're just friends, we work better this way. I love her just like I love my sister " said Lee. They were interrupted when they had to split up to join their seats and let the ceremony begin.

You had been really surprised when Henry Cavill called your name as the winner of an award. It was a shock and you looked at Lee with a surprised face. Standing up, you hugged your bestfriend and walked onto the stage. You took the award and gave a quick hug to Henry, whispering a " thank you " in his ear. He gave you a smile and stepped aside to let you talk. " Oh wow ! Guess I owe you money Mads " you laughed " I'd love to thank my agent, Lily. You are a truly good person, and you made the crazy move to believe in me which was totally insane. Thanks to my friends for supporting me and putting up with me, I know I can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. Thanks to the producer and everyone who worked on this movie for giving me the chance to be a part of this great adventure, and the bruises are here to prove it! And a huge, huge thanks to the fans 'cause they're the main reason we're capable to do what we love and be rewarded for it." A wave of applause filled the air. Henry offered you his arm and walked you out of stage.

Backstage, a journalist from a Youtube channel came to you " So, how does it feel ? " he asked with a smile. " Unbelievable, I'm still feeling the adrenaline running through my veins. This is the first time that I attend the BAFTAs, it's amazing. Oh god, I need to back down to earth. " It was hard to contain your excitement. " What can we expect now ? " " I honestly don't know. Many more roles I hope. A lot of fun, meeting more fans, taking more pictures and videos, getting to know knew people, having great times and being happy I guess " you answered. " Sounds like a good plan " " Right ? " you giggled.

The journalist thanked you and moved to someone else. Looking around, you spotted a gentleman you hadn't seen in months. He was giving an interview. You made your way to him, put your hands on his eyes and said " Hello stranger " " I'd recognize this voice anywhere, [Y/N] " chuckled Luke Evans. He hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek. " You are absolutely gorgeous. How are you little muffin ? It's been a while " " Oh darling, you have no idea ! I'm great, what about you ? Where have you been ? We need to catch up "

Richard gave a few interviews and everytimes he found himself looking at you. Trying to focus on the camera, he answered an other question and was left alone. Maybe if he had brought someone with him you would have been jealous ? Probably not. Or you wouldn't have showed it. That's why you were a good actress, you could hide your feelings and real thoughts from the people very close to you. That's why he was more than surprised when you had broken up with, he had never suspected anything. Remembering your letter, he thought that maybe if he had paid more attention or just asked, he would have known.

Shaking his head, he came back to reality. Without even thinking his body took control and he made his way towards you. But once again, you slipped through his fingers. He sighed. He was not a fan of after-parties but he knew you'd be there so he made up his mind quickly. Getting into the car waiting to drive him back to his hotel, he tried to find a way to come near you and talk to you. He needed to do so 'cause he knew you were the one for him. And he was head over heels in love with you, so it was now or never.