A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER27) XIUMIN]

Zacznij od początku

Xiumin also laughed at it "I didnt know if you drank or not since your legal too, so I improvised" xiumin said while bringing me closer to the fire place.

We left our shoes by the door since they were dirty from the mud outside. I sat on the floor by the coffee table which had all the snacks. My feet were really cold since I didnt wear anything warm on my feet. So I stretched them towards the fire.

Xiumin did the honours of opening the wine bottle and poured it into one of the crystal wine bottles. while I poured out the contents of the grape juice into the other wine glasses.

"Lets make a toast" I said smiling at Xiumin.

"What should we toast to?" Xiumin asked bringing his glass closer to mine.

"Hmm... To new beginnings and to this beautiful date that you prepared." I said

"Okay. To New beginnings and To our date."

CLINK...

The date went smoothly we drank and ate. We also had a deep conversation.

"Why were you shaking in the car earlier?" xiumin asked me.

I was drinking my juice when I realised what he asked me. I swallowed my grape juice down feeling as if there was a lump in my throat. I looked him in the eyes searching for something. Trust. 'Could I trust Xiumin with my secret?' I thought to myself I mean this chapter to my life has been closed for over four years now.

I put my glass down and explained everything I possibly could to Xiumin.

I let out a tired sigh when I was done explaining and chewed on a cracker to take the bitter taste out of my mouth.

"Im sorry _____! Im so sorry if I had known I wouldnt have-" I cut xiumin off by covering his mouth with my hand.

"Its okay it happened a long time ago(smile)" I told him, I removed my hand from his mouth and gave him a kind smile.

It finally stopped raining, Xiumin suggested we take a walk outside to embrace the sunset. I looked behind me and what was left in the living room was the dying fire and the half empty wine bottle and snack plates. It was a really refreshing and sweet date, Xiumins effort was clearly shown in all of it.

While we were walking towards the town car hand in hand. Xiumin stopped me and gave me a sweet/loving smile.

"Thank you _____. Thanks for making this date special." he then pulled me into a warm embrace before I said.

"Its you who I should thank."

******************************************

INTERVIEW ROOM

XIUMIN'S POV

Interviewer:" How do you think your date went today?"

Xiumin:"I think it went really well we shared alot which I am greatful for."

Interviewer:" How did you feel when ____ revealed her secret to you?"

Xiumin:" I was touched I didnt know she went through something like. I thought to myself after she told me :"Oh Gosh I shouldnt have asked that." but she was very kind and warm to me after that it didnt make it awkward."

Interviewer:" What would you rate the date out of 12 and what would change about the date?"

Xiumin:" Id rate the date a 11 out of 12 I would change the part where I asked her why did she shake in the car."

YOUR POV

Interviewer:"How did you feel after you told xiumin your secret?"

You:" I felt hurt because I started to rethink and relive the memory and I didnt like it. but when I looked at Xiumin I felt calmed. it was a look an older brother gives to his hurt sister. so everything felt good again."

Interviewer:" How do you think your date went?"

You:" I think it went really well it was simple yet thought about at the same time it was really nice."

Interviewer:" How much would you rate the date out of 12 and what would you change?"

You:"Id rate this date a 11 out 12 and I wouldnt change anything."

Interviewer:" Thank you for your ti-"

You:" Wait! Please dont broadcast my secret. I dont want the whole world to know about it."

Interviewer:"(Nods) Dont worry we wont."

------------------------------------------

[A/N: To All the readers: Thank Yiu so much for reading and voting for "A DATE WITH EXO" Its really heart warming to see the number of reads, votes and comments constantly increasing. Thank You SOOO MUCH! I know its corny but really without all of you " A DATE WITH EXO" wouldnt be what is today. THANKS AGAIN! ^^ ]

Will try and update as soon as possible