The departing of Nurse Jenn

Nurse Jenn pushed the cart down the  hallway to Clara's room. She paused.

"Teehee. Your silly." Clara's muffled voice floated down the hallway as Nurse Jenn approached.

The nurse tsked. 'Still talking to herself after all this time.' She opened the door and pushed the cart through.

Dr. Clay and Dr. Anne were in the hallway talking lowly about Dr. Clays upcoming vacation. In less than 5 minutes later they heard Nurse Jenn scream and run out of Clara's room. Dr. Clay confusedly chased after her.

"Nurse Jenn! Jenn, what happened??" Dr. Clay asked grabbing Jenn's arm.

Sobbing, Jenn began to tell what happened.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Clara Jones

Age:  9

Family: Unknown

Illness: Schizophrenia, Epilepsy.

Treatment today: None

Reaction:  None

Notes: Today some how Clara scared Nurse Jenn so badly that she is quitting. Nurse Jenn told me that when she was about to leave Clara's room and turned around she saw a very very tall inhuman shadow. This worries me greatly because Clara mentioned to me that the 'Tall Man' was inhumanly tall. What is this telling us about what Clara is seeing? Does this mean what she's seeing may be real? Is everything slowly some how grasping onto reality?