(3)

Bella's POV

"AHHH!!" I jolt up from my bed. Beads of sweat were trickling down my face. I turn my head to face my alarm clock. It was only 5:45am. I groan and stuff a pillow to my face for five minutes. During those 5 minutes I was contemplating whether or not I should go to school today. I get up, I was not going to school today.

I grab my Bluetooth speakers and connect them to my phone, playing Riptide by Vance Joy. I get all my clothes and bring them to the bathroom where I strip and jump into the scorching hot shower. For some reason I just loved really hot showers. The feeling of the water prickling my back gave me a warm feeling.

An hour later, I turn off my shower and wrap a towel around my chest. I yawn, I was still tired but I just couldn't sleep. I shuffled on my Ed Sheeran playlist and One by Ed started to play.

I walk to my room and unwrap the towel that was covering me. I hear a gasp from behind and I immediately pick up my towel trying to cover most of myself. Failing to do so, I glare at Christian who was looking at me...actually not me, more like my body with wide eyes. Not only did his jaw drop but so did his Tim Hortons paper bag that carried something inside.

"Get out!" I shriek. He quickly turns around and runs out of my room. I run to the door, immediately locking it. I groan and collapse on to my bed. "This day is get worse by the minute." I mutter to myself while cupping my face in my hands. I get up slip on some underwear, a bra, my grey Nike sweats, and my black cropped pullover.

I pick up the bag that Christian left in my room and look inside. A sandwich, and bagel. As I was about to unlock my bedroom door he knocks.

Christian's POV

Ah shit. I had my hands on the back of my neck while walking around her living room. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.." I mutter to myself. It's not that she didn't look nice without any clothes, I mean she looked amazing...STOP IT CHRISTIAN! I groan and flop on her couch. "What am I going to do? Think Christian, think!" I say to myself. Well I have to apologize.

So I slowly walk up the stairs to her room and knock. The door swings open. She was standing there with her hands on her hips staring at me dead in the eye. "I'm s-sorry." I sheepishly say, biting my lip. She purses her lips then says. "Forget it." She walks past me and down the stairs to the kitchen.

She drops off the Tim Hortons bag on the counter, bends down, and opens the fridge. I gulp, her ass was right in my face. I turn around. "Hey uh Bella?" I ask nervously. She turns around and looks at me. Her lips were threatening to curve upward and by pursing her lips I could see she was trying to hold in a laugh. "Right beside the living room on the right." She answers with a grin. "Thanks." My cheeks were on fire, I haven't been more embarrassed in my life. I turn to the living room and inside the bathroom.

Bella's POV

I was cracking up when Christian left the room. I can't believe he got a boner just by looking at my ass! But I shouldn't judge, guys bodies are confusing. I shake the though out of my head and grab the container of cream cheese from the fridge. I close the fridge and head to the cabinet where I took out Nutella and peanut butter. I set the containers on the counter. When Christian got back his cheeks were flushed and o could see in his eyes that he was embarrassed. I roll my eyes and smile.

He hands me a bagel from inside the bag and I cut it in half. As I'm spreading on the peanut butter on one side, Nutella on another side, and cream cheese on one side. An amused look on Christian's face caught my attention. "What?" I ask with a small smile playing on my face.