(1)

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I haven't even finished the last few stories I've been writing and here I am writing a new one! Idk I just can't keep my idea in my head until I finish a story, I just have to write and upload it. Anyway sorry for the delay of other stories. Hope you enjoy We Meet Again :) -Author

Bella's POV

It was only the 2nd week of being a student at University of Toronto and I'm pooped. I haven't even fully seen the campus since I was so busy with school.

I was tightly clutching on to my text books and notebooks while running through the sea of people to get to my class. I didn't watch where I was going so I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Ughh, now I'm totally going to be late." I mutter.

The person I bumped into bends down to help me up and pick my stuff up. I squint my eyes at the person. He seems familiar. Then it clicked. "Christian?"

He gulps and hands me my books. He looks at me then smiles "Bella?" "Long time no see, former best friend!" I grab him and pull him in for a friendly hug. He awkwardly hugs me back. "Former really?" We both chuckle.

I look at my phone. It was already passed 8:30 so I already missed half the lesson. I shrug it off, I'm already late.

"So do you have time to catch up?" I ask. He checks his watch on his wrist. "Sure, but I have like 15 minutes. I was about to go to that café down the street."

"Sounds good, lets go." "Do you even know where you're going?" He asks. I hold my head up high and start walking then stop and look back. Christian was looking at me arms crossed with a smirk plastered on his face. I sigh. "I don't know what cafè you're talking about." I say, defeated.

He shakes his head and laughs then leads me to the cafè he was talking about. It was basically another Tim Hortons but a lil' bit more fancier and pricer.

I get myself a white hot chocolate to warm me up since it was Autumn already and it was breezy in Canada. Christian gets himself a plain old doughnut, no icing on top and no filling.

"You still don't like chocolate, huh?" I raise my eyebrows, taking a sip from my cup. We start to head out. "Yeah, I still remember those bad moments." He sighs.

"Long time no see my friend. How've you been? Did you move out already?" I ask. He takes a bite from his doughnut and answers. "I'm doing okay and yes I did move out of my parents. I now live in a townhouse that a friend recommended." He says proudly.

"That's nice." I take another sip from my drink. He takes a look at his watch and almost choked on his doughnut. "Oh shit, I'm gonna be late. Sorry I gotta go." He give me a sad and apologetic look.

My eyes light up and I quickly grab a pen and scribble down my number on his hand. "Contact me." I say. He nods and runs off.