Chapter 1 - For The First Time

Start from the beginning

After the whole thing, I was so fulfilled and satisfied but I wanted to see them again. I can't let them get out of my sight. My model friend told us that she had to go and meet the boys for a while. OH MY FREAKING GLOB. THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE CHANCE. So, I begged her to bring me with her. I promised I won't act all cray cray when I see them. She was smart enough to finally believe me and requested this to the staff. After a few discussions about this and instructions of not freaking the lads out, they finally let me in with her.

There they were. Just a stone's throw away from me. I couldn't believe this moment. It feels so surreal. I mean, they're ACTUALLY just in front of me. I've never expected this to happen. The models introduced themselves one by one to the lads, then, that's it. They saw me.

"Who's this beautiful girl? Is she a model as well?" Harry was referring to me with his deep, lovely British accent. Me? Beautiful? He must be blind and not know what he's talking about. I unveiled myself from my friend's back and just smiled at them.

"She's my friend, Charlie. Charlie Keith Larkin. Beautiful, right?" my friend commented. She knew that I was speechless. And her, too? She thinks I'm pretty? Gosh no. That doesn't seem true at all. If you look at the both of us, I couldn't even hold a candle to her. So, again, I just smiled and waved.

"Is she mute?" Louis asked my friend. Is that how foolish I look right now? Oh gosh, i have to start talking. I'm so embarrassed.

"Oh, no. I'm not. Forgive me. Hi," I giggled and waved at them.

"Don't be shy. It's just us. Come on. Give us a hug," Liam opened up his arms first 'cause he was the nearest to me. Wait. Did I hear that right? 'JUST us?' Are they kidding me? The word JUST is not applicable to them. It sounds so wrong.

"Okay, so, models! We'll just take a quick picture of you with them and we're all done," the member of the staff instructed them after I finished embracing the five.

Oh, the warmth of their embraces. They smell REALLY good. Like REALLY. They've been sweating throughout the performance but it seems like they're fresh from warm baths. As the models were posing beside them, I just turned around just so that I won't feel so much pain in my heart. I was just looking at the walls. I've never realized that walls are so lovely. You know, the details of every single point of the paint. I was appreciating the view when Harry asked for a favor.

"Is it alright if we'll take pictures with um...Charlie?" he says, making my ears alert.

"If you want, sure," the photographer approved of it.

"Charlie," I was pretty sure Niall and Zayn said that simultaneously, forcing me to turn around.

"Yup?" I acted like I didn't hear what they were talking about.

"Come here with us. We'll just take some pictures with you," Louis beamed at me.

"Are you sure it's ok?" I looked at the photographer and the staff member and they just smiled and nodded at me. Well, it's now or never. I was in the middle. Niall, Louis and Zayn were by my right. Harry and Liam at my left. AGAIN. THE TIME OF MY LIFE. But I had to act all cool. I was following directions. Ehem. Directions. We took a couple of snapshots and Harry wrapped his shoulder around me, pulling me closer beside him.

"Wait a sec. Let's take a picture. The two of us," he grinned at me while he got his phone out of his pocket. After opening the app, we shot about three pictures and butterflies were fluttering all around my stomach. I was so close to Harry. My first One Direction crush. God, he is so adorable. As we ended, I looked at his dimples for just a couple of seconds then looked away. He's just so irresistible. I think I still love him. I mean, he was the one who requested for the picture. Who wouldn't love a guy like that?