Pin

The girl in the picture is @ginizelle on instagram

Her name is Gina in real.

Show her love♡☻

Thats a picture of what Sarah looks like.

And I suggest you watch the video too!

_._._.._._._._._._._.._

"Target practice. Wake up Ricky!" Andy yells while banging my door.

I open it to see him smriking.

"Sarahtoga wants you to get ready for target practice. Hurry up." He chuckles and leaves me.

Once I'm done, I head downstairs to see Sarah in some riding boots.

"We're riding horses?" She turns to me and shakes her head.

"I am. Your are practicing with Fuentes." Vic waves at me.

Sarah walks away and Vic pulls me outside.

"So you, too?" He turns around from his gun.

"Yeah. My men got shot down along with Veil's. Most people thought we were working together to the point where they called us Peirce the Veil." He chuckles and I join him.

"Sorry bout Peirce though." He waves me off.

"Thanks. Well, if we don't start now then Sarah will rip my head off." He laugh again and he hands me I gun. I just star at it.

"Still don't believe in guns? How the hell are you going to be in a gang let alone this one?" I sigh picking up the gun.

-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-

"How in seven shades of fuck is this your first time shooting a gun?" Sarah had came back from riding half an hour ago and is watching me.

"I don't know, Vic. Beginner's Luck?" I shrug my shoulders laughing.

"Beiginner's Luck my ass. Let's get Beirsack out here. If you beat him at this, then there's nothing left for me to teach you." Sarah laughs at this.

"You need me why?"

"Well, Horror here, has gotten perfect shots each time and he's never touched not even the smallest gun." He laughs.

He picks up his own gun and as do I.

"Okay. Ready, set, go." As soon as Sarah says the letter 'g', we're already shooting.

"Okay, not to pull them up." Vic takes the to target boards and brings them closer.

"Okay, Beirsack, you have one in the chest and seven in the head." He smirks at me.

"Horror, you... have eight in the head." Vic looks like he saw a ghost and Sarah gives me an approving look.

"What? That's impossible."

"Then come see for yourself." Vic steps aside to let Andy see for himself.

"No this one must be his cause there must be a mistake." I laugh.

"What Beirsack? Can't take losing?" He gives me a glare.

"Well no. I wrote your names on the boards and you guys were standing atleast ten feet away from eachother. So there's no possible way that you won." Sarah walks over to me and hands me something.

"What's this?" I look down at a pin.

"Wear it. It's a that only my best men get." I star at her shocked as to why she would give me this.

"You still have to be trained though." Nodded and thanked her. She smiles and goes inside.

"That's unbelievable. I'm one of her best mens and I don't get a pin." Andy has steam coming out of his ears by now.

"Or was." Vic probably has a death sentence by says that.

"Okay Ricky. I officaly have nothing else to teach you so you came go." I nod and turn towards Andy.

"Shouldn't have douted me." I turn and leave, feeling proud.

"Horror. You have training tomarrow with Quinn." Sarah says and walks into her office.

I go to my room to rest before dinner.