Niall sick- for Anonymoussss1298

Start from the beginning

I frowned and rubbed at my stomach, "I thought we had a radio thing this morning."

Another quiet burp rose in my throat as my insides turned over themselves. It seemed I'd be finding myself back over the toilet fairly soon.

"I got a call earlier, it's been cancelled," Liam replied. "Now will you be quiet so I can go back to sleep?"

I didn't say anything. 

I was definitely glad that the interview was cancelled and we didn't even have a concert tonight so apart from another interview, which wasn't until three, the day was clear to rest and relax. Maybe I could sleep this bug off before tomorrow.

"Why do they always call you about everything?" Louis complained.

Liam narrowed his eyes, "they said they tried everyone else but no one picked up."

"That's bullshit, I would've heard my phone ringing." Louis scoffed, "I'm the oldest, why don't they tell me these things?"

"Because you don't fucking pick up your phone dumbass," Liam retorted. 

See what I mean, cranky.

I burped again. 

Why the hell did I keep burping? It was scary too, I thought I was going to be sick every time.

"Quit it Niall, it's too early for that shit!"

 Louis yanked his curtain shut and then everything was silent. 

I rubbed my stomach wearily and headed out to the main room, if that's what you'd even call the small space. I plopped down into the seat under the window and rested my head in my hands. To say I felt terrible would be the understatement of the year.

Maybe having something to eat would help?

When I was a kid Mum would always give me those cardboard crackers but I knew for a fact that we didn't have any of those. The closest thing to it was probably the heavily flavoured cheese balls in the cupboard above the sink and the thought of those made me want to throw up so that was definitely a no.

Maybe a glass of juice and a piece of toast. Surely I could hold that down.

I burped into my fist, almost gagging, and moved to the counter. After poured myself my juice, I put piece of bread in the toaster.

I heard footsteps and turned to see Liam coming up behind me.

"I can't sleep with you pottering about out here; you're making a bloody racket." He shook his head, "pour me a glass of that too, will you?"

I wordlessly filled another glass of orange juice and slid it over to him just as my single piece of toast popped, the toaster spitting it out and sending it onto the floor. Any other day I would've laughed, and so would have Liam, but today I just stared at it in disappointment while Liam had a disgusted look on his face.

"You're not gonna eat that are you?" 

 I shrugged, crouching down to pick it up off the floor, "Three second rule."

It had probably been a good twenty seconds at least but I didn't care in the least.

"That's not exactly how it works, Ni." 

Liam pulled a face as I hesitantly bit into the crust.

"Oh well," I muttered as I chewed on the bread distastefully. It didn't feel right having food in my mouth and once it was pulverised it just reminded the dinner I'd spewed up earlier. 

I managed to finish it and then I slowly sipped down the orange juice until it was gone. Soon I burped again and it hurt this time, my stomach tried to force what I'd just eaten up with the air and I had to gulp it back down disgustingly enough.