Chapter 31: Confessions

Tatum's POV:
"Rocky, can I talk to you? Please?" I asked my best friend. He's the only person I trust enough to tell about this. And I really need some advice.

We walked into his room and sat on his bed. I reached out and grasped his hand, just holding it for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and making eye contact with him.

"I really need to get something off my chest, and I trust you more than anyone. So will you help me out?" I begged of him. 

"Yeah, of course, squirt. What's up?"

"Well, um, Ross and I, we kind of, well we sort of, well I guess -"

"Tatum, just spit it out."

"We had sex, ok? Ross and I had sex!"

Rocky's mouth went agape. His jaw practically hit the floor and his eyes were wide. He sighed and looked at me, biting his lip.

"Ok, well how was it first of all? I know that may sound weird, but did you enjoy it at least? Or did he force you, because if he did I'm going to kill him," he asked, very concerned for me. I giggled a bit, but still stayed upset.

"It was - it was amazing," I breathed. "He was so gentle, and it felt so good. And he has such an amazing body, and to my surprise he was so bi-"

"Ok! Ok! He's my brother, I don't need to know that much," he cut me off. I chuckled once again.

"Alright Tatum, I think it's awesome that you guys did that, just don't let it get out, ok?" Rocky seriously stated and nodded.

After thanking Rocky, I walked out of his room and downstairs into the living room. Mostly everyone was in there and I sat down next to Rydel. I saw Ross look at me and quickly do a double take. (teehee) He shot me a smile and winked flirtatiously. I bit my lip and then turned my attention to the television.

We watched a movie which was pretty boring, so afterwards I got up and figured I'd go get some water. But when I stood up and began walking away, Rydel spoke.

"Woo hoo Tatum, look at the sexy butt!" She giggled, smiling at me.

I felt a presence behind me. "Yeah, it is pretty sexy, isn't it?" I heard the voice of my lover.

"Hey that's none of your business, Shor," I laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Well it was my business when I was grabbing that sweet ass of yours," he whispered in my ear as I was getting a water bottle out of the fridge.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. He really did know how to turn a girl on. But no, all of his family is home.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest. I walked confidently back into the living room and sat down by Rydel again, smirking at him.

He's such a tease.