Chapter 2

(Immediately after Chapter 1)

I decided to call my dad first. He was the only one I could trust. I opened my speed dial, and rang his number. It rang eight times, then he picked up.

"Stiles?!" His voice was nervous.

"Dad, It's me." He sighed, he was probably worried sick.

"Is there anyone with you?"

"No, Scott and the pack just left. They told me everything."

"God, Dad. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, where are you?"

Stiles picked up his ragged t-shirt, then decided to leave it. It was torn to pieces anyways. I jumped, and my wings lifted my up into the sky.

"I'm heading home..." Stiles spoke again after a moment of silence.

"Did you tell them anything?"

"No, no. I let them think that I was shocked, and didn't know anything about it."

I sighed of relief. At least they didn't know anything big yet. I passed over the city of Beacon Hills, my eyes glowing a ember-like orange.

"Alright, I'm almost here. Wait.. wait a second."

I swooped down low to the ground, right next to my house. I looked closely from behind a tree, and saw 8 figures standing in the street. My face went white as I adressed my dad.

"Dad... They've been listening to our whole conversation."

I saw Scott's eyes light up, looking around. He heard, and he knew I was somewhere nearby. I let myself turn invisible, a fun but exhausting perk of my type of supernatural. I said "Scott, do you hear me?" He looked around, and pointed out to the other werewolves to listen in. "Scott.." He focused straight on me, and tilted his face. He was clearly confused. He quietly said "I can hear you." straight in my direction. "But I can't see you." I crept closer to him, still invisible. I stopped suddenly, right in front of him.

Looking straight in his eyes, I growled "leave. Now." Now Scott was clearly freaked out. So was the rest of the pack. They all scrambled backwards, bumping into each other. I hid my tail and wings, and appeared right in front of him. Fear lit his eyes, as did his pack members. Only Peter seemed unfazed. He strode up right next to me, and his red Alpha eyes glimmered. A smile crept onto his face, and he took a deep breath.

He roared, one of the Alpha roars that basically scream "Submit to me". That didn't mean it worked on me. His roar passed through me like a breeze, and I glared. Peter looked at me in deep confusion, half-turned. I decided to show him what I could do, and I roared straight back in his face. Mine was a high-pitched, almost scream. What I didn't expect was this. Peter turned back, his eyes dimming, but so did Scott, Malia, Issac, Ethan and Derek. They all cowered, and the non-weres looked at me in awe. Lydia spoke up.

"What are you?" I looked at the ground, and turned away. I strode off, away from them. I kept my eyes lowered, and nobody said a word. I jumped up, landing on my roof. I wanted to look back at them, but decided not to. I climbed in my window and shut it. I heard the pack walk away, and my dad came in my room. All I did was lean in and shut my eyes, weeping on him, letting my tears fall for the second time today.

I know that chapter was a little short, the next one is better!
-alpxastillinski

Word Count: 600