19- Shopping (Part 1)

A/N: Part three will be the club. Dedicated to @brandy527 for being the first vote, Thank you!

Zane POV

I wake up, feeling her tracing my tribal tattoo. "Good morning, Baby Girl," I say, then kiss her.

Breaking apart, I then trail kisses down her throat, reaching her neck. She moans, then says "Good morning, Love. Hunter is mates with your sister."

"He's WHAT?" I say, going to get up. My beloved pushes me back down on the bed, then sits on me, straddling me.

"Calm down. Hunter is your sister's mate. He would never do anything that would hurt her, nor would he take advantage of her. His wolf won't allow it. Calm down." She says, looking deep into my eyes, running her hands through my hair.

"Alright. I won't hurt him." say, looking away from her baby blues.

"Thank you, love. Now, do you want to join me in the shower?"

"When wouldn't I?"

Thirty minutes later, I'm dressed, and thinking I'll end up needing a cold shower next, from watching her get dressed. "I'll be downstairs!"

"No, you won't you can sit on the bed. I'm almost done." my Beloved replies, coming out of the bathroom, dressed, and hair brushed, slightly wavy. "Now, let's go."

As she walks by, I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "Put me down!" She hollers

I shake my head. "Nope."

*Smack!* She just smacked my ass... it's still tingling.

I put her down, and whisper in her ear, "You'll pay for that tonight, Beloved."

Lena POV

I walk downstairs, grabbing a stool at the island for myself. "Morning, Lilah."

"Morning, Lena, Brother." She replies as Zane takes a seat next to me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderful. Hunter is such a teddy bear!"

I laugh. "Don't let him hear you say that."

"Don't let me hear what?" He says, hugging her from behind, kissing her neck

"NOTHING!" Lilah and I say at the same time

"Yeah, suuuurrreee. You two said that pretty fast. Anyway, what's for breakfast?"

"Wait until the others are up. Then we can figure it out. Until then, Catch." I reply, throwing him pop tarts.

Zane then pulls three pounds of bacon out. "Ya do know that if you start making that, everyone will wake up, and we're going to have to cook six more pounds of bacon, and something else, right?"

"Yep. Figured I'd start the bacon."

"Alright. Pancakes, French toast, Donuts, or Waffles?" I ask

"French toast."

"Got it." I then pull out cinnamon and Vanilla extract, eggs, flour, and bread. Plugging the electric skillet in, I preheat it, then start mixing the batter up, using an old pack recipe.

Twenty minutes later, everyone was up, and once Ari saw the french toast, she hugged me, knowing what recipe I used.

They sit down to eat, kinda mad that I prevented them from using syrup on the toast. Once they took a bite, I heard moans. Ari and I shared a look and laughed. "Told you that you didn't need syrup."

"Damn. Where'd you get the recipe?"

"A pack elder from the Moonstone Warrior pack. Every time she made it, Ari and I helped her, eventually memorizing the recipe. On another topic, We're going shopping, then later, to the club again. It's fight night. Gabe already is expecting us, at the club, that is."